Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Can anything bring the Diablo game back?
Posted 2005-01-01, 05:42 AM
Our game that we have all spent many hours enjoying and obsessing over is finaly breathing its last few breaths. Although sad, it may be about time to hang up your occys and botds and move on. Blizzard, obviously, does not care that the game that made them is about to die. If they did, they would move the asses and come out with D3, because that is (In my Opinion) the only thing that can revive Diablo. What else can be done?????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Horbar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHorbar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Horbar

Posted 2005-01-01, 02:32 PM in reply to Horbar's post "Can anything bring the Diablo game back?"
Its not breating any last breaths. Your just getting bored of it and assuming others are too.

Diablo 2 made blizzard a shit load of money. They arent just going to give up. The WILL eventually pick interest back up and make a new patch or new diablo game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-01-01, 03:16 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Its not breating any last breaths. ..."
its funny cuz my friend just told me that d2 was hittin it big... lol then i told him ive been playin for about 5 yrs.. he shut up.. d2 will last a while longer.. How much? no one knows...
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2005-01-01, 05:22 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Its not breating any last breaths. ..."
Diablo Battle Chest which includes Diablo, Diablo II, and Diablo II: Lord of Destruction are still selling at $19.99 at the stores around where I live. They have even been out of stock a few days I have gone, so it is not losing popularity in my opinion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-01-01, 05:41 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Diablo Battle Chest which includes..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Diablo Battle Chest which includes Diablo, Diablo II, and Diablo II: Lord of Destruction are still selling at $19.99 at the stores around where I live. They have even been out of stock a few days I have gone, so it is not losing popularity in my opinion.
where the hell u live? its still $30 around here lol
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2005-01-01, 05:42 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "where the hell u live? its still $30..."
Southern Minnesota.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-01-01, 06:47 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Southern Minnesota."
*Banjo solo*

Heryuck!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2005-01-01, 09:23 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "*Banjo solo* Heryuck!"
SPAM~!

Anyway, one way it's going to be fun again is if you play it with RL friends and start from the beginning. That's working for me on my home LAN, but we rarely play and we won't be MF'ing much together, so I don't know how long it'll last.

Another is just starting from SHIT with a bunch of friends. My god I remember doing HC and stuff like that, starting with 4 ptopaz armor... but I'm just 'too good' now. However lame that sounds it's true, I know where to hit it and I know how to hit it and I'll do it until I win. Not fun when you're playing to win instead of playing to play.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2005-01-01, 11:57 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "SPAM~! Anyway, one way it's going to..."
`Insolence` said:
SPAM~!

Anyway, one way it's going to be fun again is if you play it with RL friends and start from the beginning. That's working for me on my home LAN, but we rarely play and we won't be MF'ing much together, so I don't know how long it'll last.

Another is just starting from SHIT with a bunch of friends. My god I remember doing HC and stuff like that, starting with 4 ptopaz armor... but I'm just 'too good' now. However lame that sounds it's true, I know where to hit it and I know how to hit it and I'll do it until I win. Not fun when you're playing to win instead of playing to play.
this is right.. playng to win isnt fun at all... and its hard to go back
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Joka69

Posted 2005-01-02, 02:38 AM in reply to Joka69's post starting "this is right.. playng to win isnt fun..."
Right now I'm trying out a mod... and so far it's actually pretty fun

Really friendly people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2005-01-02, 06:13 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Right now I'm trying out a mod... and..."
I haven't found D2 dying at all, some of my friend have moved on to WC3:FT but still there is nothing like getting together and playing a joke round of low-level dualing or bannign together and beat the game from scratch. But about the D3 comment, I am not sure if they will do it. Maybe. I meant the do have to worry about some of their old original creators of the game coming out with their (what some call the spiritual squeal to D2) "Guild Wars". But alas, time will tell.
]3lood]{rawller
Founder of the Krypticwarriors
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2005-01-04, 05:03 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post starting "I haven't found D2 dying at all, some..."
Blizz are the SLOWEST game makers i've EVER seen. Look at the delay between each game. Either they do it get the game popular and wait till everyone has their game and then make a new one to maximize the profit. WoW just got out, i doubt they'll punch out D3 untill they make enough money with WoW.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2005-01-05, 01:30 AM in reply to ExT's post starting "Blizz are the SLOWEST game makers i've..."
Again, "IF" they do come out with D3, I mean look at Doom 3 and how long that took to come out. Different company same situation.
]3lood]{rawller
Founder of the Krypticwarriors
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2005-01-05, 11:54 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post starting "Again, "IF" they do come out with D3, I..."
I think they are going to be working on WoW for a while, since it makes them money. Yes, a new diablo game would make them tons of money. But it might take some away from WoW, so they will prolly wait til WoW dies down a bit.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2005-01-05, 04:13 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "I think they are going to be working on..."
THOSE BITCHS... sorry had to see it.. well atleast for a few of us d2 is still half ass'd good...

its better the the:
ROYAL GAME OF NOTHINGNESS

oh BTW

PLAY DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS..

IT WHOOPS d2's Ass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Joka69