Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Free UNID anni OMG BOTH LADDER AND NON
Posted 2004-08-01, 10:05 PM
OMG, can you say??

anyway, I have 1x unid non ladder anni , AND 1 LADDER!! woot.

So there will be 2 winner, one from ladder and 1 from non, you have to be Useast Citizen to play!

anyway, can't think of anything interest how to give out these anni yet.. So just amuse me, you might get one!

Well... feel like you might not get one already? Don't fucking worry more godly items will give away. I am not a cheap bastard i wear everything i give out worth godly shit.

Got to get up to see how my thread is doing, anyway here is the way to win, I will assign points for me that had one good laugh, 1 point = 1 good laugh.
You points so far:

timmay1113: 2.5
PureRebel: 2
Dr. Geekstar: -1
symnzXx: .5
Sov: 1
Ext: .5

Rest of the thread sucked blah, I should take back the annis, but oh well, I am man of my words, Hit me up on aim to clam your prize.

Winners of GGG#1 is timmay and PureRebel, as Timmay will claim the whatever he choose to , ladder or non, then purerebel get the other, if they do not want the prize because they are too rich, prize will go to the third person etc.

Who ever have the most point will get the anni they want, etc.

Last edited by Ganga; 2004-08-02 at 08:46 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-01, 10:06 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Free UNID anni OMG BOTH LADDER AND NON"
lol so is it whoever kisses your ass the most or whoever begs the most??
Because i need one I BEG YOU heh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-08-01, 10:12 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "lol so is it whoever kisses your ass..."
yep, so starting licking my toa!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-01, 10:14 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "yep, so starting licking my toa!"
*lick* hmm... this isn't very tastey but hopefully it will be worth it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-08-01, 10:17 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "*lick* hmm... this isn't very tastey..."
hahaha, where's everybody else... need more than 1 player! There is 4 winner lol i need atleast 4 or more people now.. comon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-01, 10:20 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "hahaha, where's everybody else... need..."
well... if no one else comes does that mean i can stop licking?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2004-08-01, 10:20 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "hahaha, where's everybody else... need..."
i beg of you i need a anni or anything godly but this is nonlader but i will kiss your ass a lot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-08-02, 04:42 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Free UNID anni OMG BOTH LADDER AND NON"
Ganga said:
OMG, can you say??

anyway, I have 1x unid non ladder anni , AND 1 LADDER!! woot.

So there will be 2 winner, one from ladder and 1 from non, you have to be Useast Citizen to play!

anyway, can't think of anything interest how to give out these anni yet.. So just amuse me, you might get one!

Well... feel like you might not get one already? Don't fucking worry more godly items will give away. I am not a cheap bastard i wear everything i give out worth godly shit.

Got to get up to see how my thread is doing, anyway here is the way to win, I will assign points for me that had one good laugh, 1 point = 1 good laugh.
You points so far:

timmay1113: 2
PureRebel: 1
Dr. Geekstar: -1
symnzXx: .5
Sov: 1
Ext: .5

Who ever have the most point will get the anni they want, etc.

Ill get banned for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-08-02, 05:10 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Ill get banned for it."
Want somethin funny?

I went to seaside jersey for after prom for a weekend with all my boys and bitches and one of my friends lost a bet and so he had to eat a soggy biscuit aka a cum cookie. and here are the pics of him eating and well right after eating, lol.

Edit: IDK why but i cant see the pictures yet it says they are there....can u guys see em? and if u cant u can view them Here and here
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 002a.JPG (23.1 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 019a.JPG (21.7 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by SlickFic04; 2004-08-02 at 05:17 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-08-02, 05:18 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Want somethin funny? I went to..."
no.... when u goto manage attachements, click the image name, it should bring up a new window, copy the url of that window and post it !

thats like the only 100% working solution i have
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-02, 05:18 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Want somethin funny? I went to..."
HOLY FUCKING SICK!

Thats grosser than fuck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-08-02, 05:19 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "HOLY FUCKING SICK! Thats grosser..."
omfg, look at the guys face... reminds me to that fat dude on the Midnight Club 2 box
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-02, 05:20 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Want somethin funny? I went to..."
Let me guess, you were the one who happily provided the supply? Sick fuck -_-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-02, 06:39 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Let me guess, you were the one who..."
Sovereign said:
Let me guess, you were the one who happily provided the supply? Sick fuck -_-
ok, that's no funny at all, that just sick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Evil Grin
Posted 2004-08-02, 06:48 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "ok, that's no funny at all, that just..."
Everybody, where can Dupe DOON´T tell, how to do this.
Its a BIIIG SHIT !!!!

If you know, where i can find a UNPATCHED Dupe-Modul ????????

THX to All Dupers

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-08-02, 06:50 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "ok, that's no funny at all, that just..."
Man some people don't know when things cross the not funny line..The thought of eating another guys cum could make me puke.... well at least if I ate some nutritious mcdonalds before thinking about it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113