Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2003-07-16, 11:56 PM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
Well I don't got that shit on me. But man your also not staying on topic Ill be back in abit im kinda pissed about the comments about my gf im gunna go take a walk it is pretty emotional...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2003-07-17, 12:03 AM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
The reason I am so hard on you, is I don't see any change in you. All I see it's the spams you post on Chat fourm and flame fourm. You tell me out of the 126 posts of your, in the last 24 hours how many were actually NOT in the chat and flame fourm?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-07-17, 12:06 AM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
Well, Thats one thing I gotta improve on. It will take about a week to improve. So by then ill be posting in paragraphs and stay away. I got no beef with you ganga I like the fact you play diablo2 and your well respected to peace out good nite.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2003-07-17, 12:10 AM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
The1 said:
Well I don't got that shit on me. But man your also not staying on topic Ill be back in abit im kinda pissed about the comments about my gf im gunna go take a walk it is pretty emotional...
now now son big boys don't cry......I'm not boohooing over what people think of my girl, if they don't like her looks then don't look at her......I think she is beautiful......non of your opinions matter to me. And stop acting like a pussy asking for forgivness, this isn't a church, it's zelaron, deal with how you presented yourself in the begining and stop pretending to be a good guy now, your not a good person, face the music, just be an asshole, your good at it, do what you do best, or this pathetic attempt at being holyer than thou act, and that's what it is an act, is going to make me laugh, as you fail.

Last edited by ViciousMilitia; 2003-07-17 at 12:12 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-17, 12:18 AM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
ViciousMilitia said:
The1 said:
now now son big boys don't cry......I'm not boohooing over what people think of my girl, if they don't like her looks then don't look at her......I think she is beautiful......non of your opinions matter to me. And stop acting like a pussy asking for forgivness, this isn't a church, it's zelaron, deal with how you presented yourself in the begining and stop pretending to be a good guy now, your not a good person, face the music, just be an asshole, your good at it, do what you do best, or this pathetic attempt at being holyer than thou act, and that's what it is an act, is going to make me laugh, as you fail.
being holyer ?
forgivness?

How about you lay off and learn some new grammer... Gnite all peace and vicious why change the topic go and spam somewhere else. This is my thread and your spam or useless talk is not wanted here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2003-07-17, 12:21 AM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
The1 said:
learn some new grammer....
GRRRRR HYPOCRITE!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-07-17, 12:23 AM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
Damn Straight HYPOCRITE
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2003-07-17, 01:01 AM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
for a Klondike bar, could I make you go away?
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-07-17, 02:13 AM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
For free I'd kill him and eat his heart.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-17, 07:19 AM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
Cmon guys, lay off him a little. If even I am willing to give him one final chance before a complete unraveling of hatred directed towards him, I think that is the least some of you could do. He's not that bad, just a little slow when it comes to posting on this forum.

I say, last chance, then we tar him, feather him, then we kill him!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-17, 07:53 AM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
The1 said:
How do you know I don't work for a gaming company cheack it up man. I didn't lie about that just cause you got a shitty job you don't gotta cry but this forum is for the thread so stay on topic.
I know you don't work at a gaming company because you said you tested games and make a lot of money. I actually seriously wanted to be a tester for a good long time, and I came to find out that testers make jack and shit for money. So that was a lie in itself. It's like saying that you're an architect and make a lot of money.

Also, on the grammar bit, I'm usually pretty anal-retentive as far as grammar goes. I've managed to not comment most of the time on anybody's mistakes, as I (rarely) still make them myself, however you picking on someone else's grammar is absurd. I noticed at least 7 mistakes in your posts so far, and I haven't even been looking. Do you know what a hypocrite is?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-17, 10:59 AM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
I refuse to believe you will change at all, it's wrong for you to be here anyway.

You got 10 votes on your poll and you said if you had 10 that you would leave....but you're STILL here.

Stop being such a poser(for lack of a better word) and trying to impress everyone. We know you can't hack, we know you're not me, we know you're a douchebag.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-17, 01:16 PM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
No one should be given this many chances to correct there mistakes.

You have managed to get how many accounts banned 3-4?
That speaks for itself.
And once again your back here saying you wont be a bad little boy anymore. How long will that last?

--Now for the nice part of this--

Titus is right if hes REALLY going to make an effort yeah. Give him a shot.

But first mistake... and we get to kill him right?
Guns don't kill people. I do. Guns just make it faster.

-Uber Sig Coming Soon To A Forum Near You-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mountain_Screw is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMountain_Screw is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mountain_Screw

Posted 2003-07-17, 02:07 PM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
Adrenachrome said:
Stop apoligizing you snifflin sissy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-07-17, 02:16 PM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
K_A give me your local ip and hostmask then ill show you how to dns scan and then tracer route throw port 3111 even firewalls can't stop a dns.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2003-07-17, 02:43 PM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
My IP address is 160.81.86.178.

Subnet mask is 255.255.255.0.

Host mask is 10.0.0.76.

Have fun making my nose bleed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-17, 05:33 PM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
That's bullshit buddy thats not your ip or host mask...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2003-07-17, 05:58 PM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"

This is the last time I'm going to bother myself with you, you can't hack, stop saying you can.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-17, 06:08 PM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
No I cannot but I got a freind who can so thanx alot when he gets on mirc ill msg him. Because you just piss me off with your attitude and you don't ever give me a fucking chance to redeem myself so i told you not too be asshole anymore. So I won't be cause if your computer is screwed sumtime cause I didn't do it my buddy did so Chris won't perm ban me. Also His name is chris you fucking idiot Chruser - Chris cause you didnt think so and K_A most new members hate your guts. You always give us a hard time on zelaron. Mabye some of the mod's should treat you like shit then you see what it's like on us.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2003-07-17, 06:19 PM in reply to The1's post "Fastest thread on Zelaron"
"most new members hate your guts" Why would he care what new members think? You're the only new member around here...

Also, isn't that just dandy? The1 says he can hack. KA tells him to go ahead. The1 says he's lying. KA gives screenshot. The1 says, "Okay, I'm a lying dumbass. I can't really hack... I know somebody who can hack though. Seriously, I do. I won't do anything though because then I'd get banned. You just have to take my word for it that I can hack."

I got a good chuckle from that one.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob