Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Always Sunny in Philly
Posted 2008-10-09, 09:27 PM
Does anybody watch this show??

Maybe my favorite show on TV right now. I never laugh harder than when i watch this show. Episodes are original and show the true side of bums in this world.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-10-09, 10:13 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "Always Sunny in Philly"
The previews for that show look like something Kaz would be interested in. I have enough shows to focus on at the moment.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeTuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2008-10-09, 11:57 PM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "The previews for that show look like..."
Looks funny to me, but I'll never get around to watching it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-10, 07:42 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "Always Sunny in Philly"
I've always been intrigued by this show and I actually watched an episode the other day. I don't know any of the characters names, but the girl and one of the guys thought they ate human flesh given to them by Danny Devito and they were walking the streets of Philly just freaking out saying things like "OMG, did you see that girl?? I have the urge to just tear her apart and eat her" - I donno.. it was really funny. I'll have to watch another episode sometime.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-10, 01:52 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "Always Sunny in Philly"
gruesomeBODY said: [Goto]
Does anybody watch this show??

Maybe my favorite show on TV right now. I never laugh harder than when i watch this show. Episodes are original and show the true side of bums in this world.
Watched a couple of episodes with my cousin. I agree, funny stuff. Never get to watching it on TV these days though
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-10-11, 12:44 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Watched a couple of episodes with my..."
I consider it the funniest show on tv right now. Charlie is hilarious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-10-11, 07:04 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I consider it the funniest show on tv..."
Vault Dweller said: [Goto]
I consider it the funniest show on tv right now. Charlie is hilarious.
Man i know. I honestly dont go out on Thursdays anymore cause i look forward to this show.

Charlie is so funny, but i think my favorite character might be Mac. I mean, the guy is the biggest piece of crap ever but he makes me laugh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-10-12, 04:50 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Man i know. I honestly dont go out on..."
Did you see the episode where Dennis and Dee went on welfare and became crackheads? Priceless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-10-12, 07:31 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Did you see the episode where Dennis..."
I found a site where you can watch every episode online so I've been checking alot out lately. I think this is my new favorite show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-12, 08:31 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I found a site where you can watch..."
I watched a couple episodes yesterday.... it was oddly funny and very wierd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-26, 12:08 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I watched a couple episodes..."
I fucking love this show.

I love it so much it prompted me to change my avatar. And I liked that avatar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-11-26, 08:42 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I fucking love this show. I love it..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
I fucking love this show.

I love it so much it prompted me to change my avatar. And I liked that avatar.
Props to you then. Easily my favorite show that is on TV, but sadly, the season is over.

The last episode made me piss my pants, legit, when Mac pretends to rape Denis and Danny Devito leans over to Charlie and goes "the rape seen was great," i died.

Also, watching Dee sing about being in love with a "little" boy, man funny as hell.

Other great episodes, "Denis and Dee on Welfare," the episode where the gang tries out for the Eagles, The gang solves the Oil Crisis, The gang gets kidnapped and when Mac sleeps with Denis and Dees mom.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY