Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Question Who Is: WetWired
Posted 2006-03-14, 02:43 PM
This might be a weekly thread, the 'Who Is' series. Depending if its fun or not. So let the pilot be with WetWired...

The goal of this thread will be to figure out who this WetWired cat is, and describe what kind of person he is in the real world, and even his appearance. And after a few days or so we will have ol Double W aye or nay what we have come up with.

WetWired:
(From Sum Yung Guy's viewpoint)

Midtwenties computer nerd, actually working as his nerdy dream job as a professional programmer. I see him as a skinny whiteguy with... brown hair, possibly glasses or contacts from years of peering into a computer screen. Does he have a wife and or kid? I would say maybe a wife or fiance, but no kid. He loves his anime and rpg games, and hopes to one day be a lead developer making his own game.

Thats all I can think of for this enigma of Zelaron. Anyone else want to take a gander?

EDIT: WetWired your not allowed to give any intel on this discussion until March 16th.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-03-14, 02:54 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Who Is: WetWired"
I think of WW in two main ways.

He's either:

A young kid. About 15 or 16 y/o. Lanky, white, bleached by the computer screen. Not very athletic, black hair and specs. In his spare time he fancies the girl everyone at school likes, and thinks of ways to win her heart.

OR

He is a old, fat, blad guy in his midthirties. Sits at the computer all day, doing what coarse men do, surrounded by fast food packaging, and old pizza boxes. Scruffily dressed - old, dirty, white vest, tatty pants type thing.

---

I'd be more inclined to go with the former.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-14, 04:42 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I think of WW in two main ways. He's..."
Well I know WetWired is at least over 18, I'd say mid 20s. He's not an old fat bald guy either. I would think he's like the nerdy guy from office space, can't remember his name(I'm not talking about stapler guy).

Edit: BTW, great idea.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2006-03-14 at 05:06 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-03-14, 05:49 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Who Is: WetWired"
I'll go with early 20's (20-23), relatively fit... Blonde hair with highlights, presribed eyewear for a slowly decaying vision... No wife, no kids, fiance or long-term girlfriend (8+ months). Likes to wear slacks out, and jeans during his home life. I see him driving a GMC or subsidiary of (Pontiac, Saturn, etc). Loves RPGs, dreams about them, even I'd say.
A little emotional dependency is the frosting on the cake, with sprinkles overlaying it with the taste of somewhat socially outgoing in his own groups.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2006-03-14, 06:05 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "I'll go with early 20's (20-23),..."
DaFrigginDoctah said:
I'll go with early 20's (20-23), relatively fit... Blonde hair with highlights, presribed eyewear for a slowly decaying vision... No wife, no kids, fiance or long-term girlfriend (8+ months). Likes to wear slacks out, and jeans during his home life. I see him driving a GMC or subsidiary of (Pontiac, Saturn, etc). Loves RPGs, dreams about them, even I'd say.
A little emotional dependency is the frosting on the cake, with sprinkles overlaying it with the taste of somewhat socially outgoing in his own groups.
Thats pretty much how I imagined him... or as a robot with feelings.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2006-03-14, 06:13 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Who Is: WetWired"
Sum Yung Guy said:
EDIT: WetWired your not allowed to give any intel on this discussion until March 16th.
or what? :P Don't let him tell you what to do!

Wet wired is the AI from the 2001 a space odyssey
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-14, 06:27 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "or what? :P Don't let him tell you..."
I will hunt him down and slap him on the wrist and say 'No.'

And the AI from 2001 is HAL not WW.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-03-14, 06:29 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I will hunt him down and slap him on..."
that'd be horrible ;P. Look, im 96 today. Tell me happy birthday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-14, 06:48 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "that'd be horrible ;P. Look, im 96..."
Actually your 96 yesterday according to my timezone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-03-14, 07:51 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Actually your 96 yesterday according to..."
I'm cosigning to the shit that KA says on this one.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2006-03-15, 12:17 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "that'd be horrible ;P. Look, im 96..."
dude if you were really 96 you'd be so frail you'd need either a voice recognition typing program thingy or you'd need someone else to type the words for you... you can't be 96. lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sciencekid

Posted 2006-03-15, 08:05 AM in reply to sciencekid's post starting "dude if you were really 96 you'd be so..."
wetwired: asian, looks like tom hanks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2006-03-15, 11:33 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Actually your 96 yesterday according to..."
Sum Yung Guy said:
Actually your 96 yesterday according to my timezone.
Im 96 again today. Every day's my birthday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-15, 12:38 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well I know WetWired is at least over..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Well I know WetWired is at least over 18, I'd say mid 20s. He's not an old fat bald guy either. I would think he's like the nerdy guy from office space, can't remember his name(I'm not talking about stapler guy).

Michael Bolton. Spot on

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-03-15, 12:56 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Michael Bolton. Spot on"
Yeah, how do you forget THAT name? Unless he meant Sayid Nagvagenzigalaharia (or whatever the fuck it is?)

WW? Simple. He's a fucking computer, just look in the Zelaron pictures thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-03-15, 02:39 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Michael Bolton. Spot on"
JRwakebord said:
Michael Bolton. Spot on
Yeppo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-03-15, 03:40 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yeppo."
Yes, WW is a computer.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2006-03-15, 07:14 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well I know WetWired is at least over..."
!King_Amazon! said:

Edit: BTW, great idea.
Uh...I believe you have my stapaler.

Probally a twenty year old dude with lots of parents money
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-03-16, 06:07 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Uh...I believe you have my stapaler. ..."
Balding Tom Hanks look a like that is a programmer and visits Zelaron to maintain/fix other Sup Mods fuck ups. Is happy to do it as long as Chruser continues to pay for the domain.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-03-16, 11:34 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Who Is: WetWired"
Wet Wired is not white.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence