Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2012-02-13, 01:02 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Just got my $3,200 in Pell Grants for..."
My feet hurt. Valentines day is tomorrow, and I still need to shave...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-02-13, 06:58 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "My feet hurt. Valentines day is..."
Headache, feel like im coming down with a cold, and just dealt with the two biggest pieces of shit in all of humanity today at work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2012-02-13, 07:15 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Headache, feel like im coming down with..."
Valentine haiku

valentine's day
simple yet complex
will be good
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2012-02-14, 05:49 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "Valentine haiku valentine's day..."
Haiku's are easy
some don't even need to make sense
refrigerator
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-02-14, 05:51 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Haiku's are easy some don't even need..."
Writing a poem
With seventeen syllables
Is rather diffic-

---

And whilst we're on poems, here's a Valentine's limerick I wrote a few years back:

There once was a girl from Sweden,
Who gave me the love I was needin'.
We met on the train,
And kissed in the rain,
Then I found out she was a man...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2012-02-14, 01:20 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Writing a poem With seventeen..."
I get to feel up chicks in Improv. class.
Three today. August likes it, it seems.
We're a really sexual class, since it's Vegas rules. We get homoerotic a lot, too.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-26, 08:25 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I get to feel up chicks in Improv...."
HAHAHAHAH!
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-03-26, 09:44 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "HAHAHAHAH!..."
And if you search within' yourself to wake the white queen~
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-30, 01:12 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2..."
BORKED
Having my birthday party tomorrow.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-30, 08:14 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "8D-oNbBTifY Having my birthday party..."
Just got home from my first day of work. It was amazing.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-02, 07:00 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Just got home from my first day of..."
Ended up having two birthday parties, staying up until six in the morning, getting a contact high from Derek, and sleeping on the roof.
/awesome
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-04-02, 07:46 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Ended up having two birthday parties,..."
Two years with my girlfriend as of today. Gonna be an amazing day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-03, 01:34 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Two years with my girlfriend as of..."
Gonna hang out with someone I've never met before.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-04-03, 08:30 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Gonna hang out with someone I've never..."
Climbing kills your fingers. It hurts a tiny bit to type.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-04, 12:44 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Climbing kills your fingers. It hurts a..."
Stuff don't matter we all dead.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-04-05, 04:02 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Stuff don't matter we all dead."
Off to class. Time to learn about Buddhism (I think we're doing that today at least). Oh wait. Ik about it already, and my teacher gets it wrong....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-06, 10:38 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Off to class. Time to learn about..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
Ik about it already, and my teacher gets it wrong....
PfffffffAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-04-07, 10:27 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "PfffffffAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!"
Yeah, it's pretty bad. I just kinda sit in the back of the room and correct her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-07, 11:11 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Yeah, it's pretty bad. I just kinda sit..."
I love when teachers don't know about mythologies/religions.
My History teacher junior year actually made ME teach the class for a week, when we got into Egyptian->Zoroastrian->Judeo-Christian Mythology.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai