Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2007-03-29, 03:32 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Hey guysngals, iIt's been a while. ..."
I love your pencil sketches. <3

Do you use different pencils for different shades?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-03-29, 03:38 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I love your pencil sketches. <3 Do..."
Atnas said:
I love your pencil sketches. <3

Do you use different pencils for different shades?
Thanks. No, I used a lithography pencil (6B) for all of those sketches. Works great for thin strokes as well as wide ones.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2007-03-29, 04:16 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Thanks. No, I used a lithography pencil..."
Ah, I use 6B for final lines.

I haven't touched my 9B, though...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-03-31, 04:32 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Thanks. No, I used a lithography pencil..."
Can I ask, is that bread you've painted and put in the basket?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-03-31, 05:18 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Can I ask, is that bread you've painted..."
Lenny said:
Can I ask, is that bread you've painted and put in the basket?
Indeed it is! I have painted around 35 of them so far, aiming for 100.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2007-03-31, 05:21 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Indeed it is! I have painted around 35..."
Haha! What a strange thing to paint on. Looks good, though.

What started you on painting on bread?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-03-31, 07:11 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Haha! What a strange thing to paint on...."
Lenny said:
Haha! What a strange thing to paint on. Looks good, though.

What started you on painting on bread?
Thanks. Insanity made me do it.

Some stuff I forgot to post, or temporarily threw away because I didn't like it:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2007-03-31, 07:30 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Thanks. Insanity made me do it. Some..."
Wow! Colourfulness. The last one definitely. What is it?

How's the admissions thingy going, btw?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-11, 04:28 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Wow! Colourfulness. The last one..."
my art work from years ago is a few pages back. (page 3 to be exact)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
matrix6977 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmatrix6977 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

matrix6977

Posted 2007-04-18, 01:44 PM in reply to matrix6977's post starting ":D my art work from years ago is a few..."
I'm trying to use Photoshop instead of Manga Studio for my line art.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2007-10-25, 03:57 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I'm trying to use Photoshop instead of..."

Amazing what six months of practice can do.

I finished this two days ago.

I think I'm going to scan some sketches today or tomorrow, just to revive this thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2007-10-25, 04:44 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "http://www.paper-hearts.org/art/October2..."
A man stops at a busstop, and sees another man with wooden amrs and legs.

"My god!" he exclaims, "Are you alright? That must have been some accident you were in!"

"Accident?" the man with the wooden limbs replies, "These were no accident. Me father were a tree."

---

Which leads me on, quite well, actually, to your fella with a tree for an arm.

It's very good. I particularly like the sketching on the jeans to show folds and subsequent shadows.

I eagerly await your scans.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-11-06, 01:19 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "A man stops at a busstop, and sees..."
I remembered seeing Chruser's arm study and figured I'd try and practice that in one of my sketchbook entries.

Last edited by Atnas; 2007-11-06 at 01:22 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2011-02-24, 11:05 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I remembered seeing Chruser's arm study..."
bumping an old favorite thread.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V