Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

View Poll Results: Choose your favorite sig and vote!
VComegasin Sig 1 1 4.17%
EX-Mania Sig 1 1 4.17%
EX-Mania Sig 2 0 0%
Bezier Sig 1 2 8.33%
TacoX Sig 1 1 4.17%
Johnny Tae Sig 1 0 0%
Xenn Sig 1 3 12.50%
Natedowgg Sig 1 7 29.17%
Natedowgg Sig 2 1 4.17%
Vec Sig 1 4 16.67%
Adrenachrome Sig 1 3 12.50%
Adrenachrome Sig 2 0 0%
Chruser Sig 1 1 4.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Signature competition POLLS
Posted 2003-01-05, 08:08 AM
The polls are finally open! and it's time for you to decide which sig you like the best.

Every peron and not screen name just get ONE vote. if you made a wrong vote ask me or another mod to change it, i cant change it personally but can get someone to change it in a jiffy so here are your choises:

VComegasin
Sig 1:

EX-Mania
Sig 1:
Sig 2:

Bezier
Sig 1:

TacoX
Sig 1:

Johnny Tae
Sig 1:

Xenn
Sig 1:

Natedowgg
Sig 1:
Sig 2:

Vec
Sig 1:

Adrenachrome
Sig 1:
Sig 2:

Chruser
Sig 1:

- May the best sig win! Good luck!

Last edited by EX-Mania; 2003-01-05 at 08:42 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-01-05, 08:49 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
You missed mine... look carefully at the submit sig thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-01-05, 10:17 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
I like Natedowgg 1.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-01-05, 11:07 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
dude where's my sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-05, 11:11 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
I voted for Vec's sig..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-01-05, 11:15 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
Zelaron said:
dude where's my sig
You entered in on wrong way...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-01-05, 11:16 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
this contest is fucked... there are ripped pics... oh so we all go out rip some uber l33t pic and we can win? this is bullshit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-05, 03:44 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
... just because u entered in the contest because you failed to read the rules properly doesn't mean u haveto say this contest is "fucked" btw.... dont spam my thread with ur cussing, thank-you.

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-01-05, 05:47 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
it is fucked, why the fuck did we get dumbasses like you hosting contests?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-05, 05:51 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
Taco, Chruser and VComegasin should be disqualified for ripping (yes, Chruser's sig is a rip). If you want to run a contest well, don't allow ripping. Anyone can find a leet (most rippers on zelaron rip shitty images) wp, crop it, and use it as your sig.

I vote for mine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bezier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBezier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bezier

Posted 2003-01-05, 05:52 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
see bezier here knows the truth, ex mania, please, die now and get the hell outta this forum
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-05, 07:33 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
randuin, stop spamming my thread or i will get u banned from graphics section ASAP, and if you're asking if i'm serious, yes, i am.

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-01-05, 07:59 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
Ex mania for Supreme Mod!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-01-05, 09:23 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
Randuin man that is a bit outta line, chill out man. And basically what bezier is saying "take everybodys sig out of this but mine, because I am the only person in the whole world that can do ne thing right"

Ex-Mania Much props too you man, even though some ppl aren't taking this right, Just notice you have done this much better then ne of them could (and you're the only one who stepped up too the plate). So just dust the haterz off!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2003-01-05, 09:32 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
PPL LIKE MY SIG!!!
thanks guys...
also bezier for every argument or idea there is a counterargument and mine is that not EVERYONE (as you generalized which i disapprove of) likes grungy, abstract sigs... and as far as im concerned FINAL FANTASY 4/5 IS NOT TRENDWHOREISH (black mage) ... also black mages as depicted in sig come from FFIX
-nate
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
natedowgg is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennatedowgg is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

natedowgg

Posted 2003-01-05, 09:33 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
JohnnyTAE said:
And basically what bezier is saying "take everybodys sig out of this but mine, because I am the only person in the whole world that can do ne thing right"
Ummm... no. What I basically was trying to say was, "If you submitted a ripped sig, you should have been disqualified from the contest from the very start." Either that or give the ripped sig artists less leeway when voting, because it gives a disadvantage for others. Just to be funny, if the next contest doesn't have the "no ripping" rule, I'll just rip something amazing myself, then you guys will see how annoying it is without that rule.

Someone with the power, remove TacoX, Chruser, and VComegasin from the pole. They're not needed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bezier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBezier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bezier

Posted 2003-01-05, 09:53 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
This is what the members prefer too see not what is original. If you would spend less time complaining about what people should and shouldn't do then maybe you could actually make your artwork worthy enough to out do some randomly ripped img.

Also if that rule is put in place take my sig out of the match too because I ripped not 1 img but 3 too make this sig of mine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2003-01-05, 10:04 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
I didn't rip any image for my sig. Ever heard of the camera?

And ripping is when you made absolutely nothing in the image. You just use the original and add text. You didn't rip. I'm not accusing you of ripping, so why bring it up?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bezier

Posted 2003-01-05, 10:06 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
Nobody said you ripped ne thing buddy. Ever heard of pulliing your head out of your ass?

I brought it up because you're tripping on everyone elses sig thinking how could they even compare that too my godly amount of time spent on making this ORIGINAL piece of the sistene chapel instead of noting that we are voting for the most appreciated sig ripped or original...

Last edited by JohnnyTAE; 2003-01-05 at 10:09 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2003-01-05, 10:32 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
I was only picking on 3 (which were ripped) of the 13 sigs. That's not everyone is it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bezier