Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2002-12-20, 01:10 PM in reply to Logic's post "Best Anime?"
get saint seiya and then post here, you'll be amazed on how your views changed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-12-20, 01:38 PM in reply to Logic's post "Best Anime?"
MelchiaMH said:
Boo~Hoo said:
Rurouni Storm said:
Boo~Hoo said:
anyway... gundam is shit =P
corrected
ok.. lemme rephrase myself, GUNDAM OWNZ JOO
Eh...I'd have to go with "Gundam is shit," 'Cept the Deathscythe is pretty awesome...But besides that the show is a bit too...predictable for me...And I didn't really like the characters...But Deathscythe ALMOST makes up for that...
there is more then 1 gundam series....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2002-12-20, 05:02 PM in reply to Logic's post "Best Anime?"
Deathscythe can blow its mechanical cock. Shenglong got the charater.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-12-20, 05:30 PM in reply to Logic's post "Best Anime?"
i like heavyarms man... lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2002-12-20, 06:54 PM in reply to Logic's post "Best Anime?"
Heavyarms Custom owns some heavy ass. I was thinking of buying the model kit too, since its the Christmas holidays and I feel like doing something productive.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-12-21, 03:15 PM in reply to Logic's post "Best Anime?"
Strider Fury said:
Deathscythe can blow its mechanical cock. Shenglong got the charater.
I dunno, I liked shenglong until I saw the Gundam Wing episodes...They give the gundam the gayest paintjob EVER it's like light teal with darker...teal...It looks like something I vomited up after drinking a bucket of coleslaw...I dunno if you can describe that as having "charater".

P.S. I checked out Rurouni Kenshin, awesome...
The greatest communist rapper ever... www.Illmitch.com check it out, buy his shirt! P.S my avatar is INSANE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MelchiaMH is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMelchiaMH is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MelchiaMH

Posted 2003-10-19, 10:59 PM in reply to Logic's post "Best Anime?"
hellsing is one of the best animes ever and Trigun. Hellsing because Alucard and his creepy ways and Trigun because Vash always gets away without killing himself and it is funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
peter_griffin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpeter_griffin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

peter_griffin

Posted 2003-10-20, 07:43 AM in reply to Logic's post "Best Anime?"
The only Gundam series I like so far is Seed. It's very dark and concentrates more on plot than robot battles.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-12-02, 08:59 PM in reply to Logic's post "Best Anime?"
long time no see guys.......haven't posted on here for such a long time ><. Best anime has got to be naruto. Anyone else like it??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
redcomet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenredcomet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

redcomet

Posted 2003-12-02, 09:09 PM in reply to Logic's post "Best Anime?"
Has anyone seen Weiss Kreuz? It looks pretty awesome to me. Hm...

...I like Farfarello and Omi.

From what I've seen of that Anime, it could possibly be my favorite.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-12-02, 11:05 PM in reply to Logic's post "Best Anime?"
Don't forget about SEXY COMMANDO!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-12-02, 11:45 PM in reply to Logic's post "Best Anime?"
No more thread digging!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-12-02, 11:49 PM in reply to Logic's post "Best Anime?"
Stupid cocktags... I'm sick of horrible thread digs... how do people do it so badly?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-12-03, 10:05 AM in reply to Logic's post "Best Anime?"
Err...I'm confused. What's a thread dig?

DAMN YOU POPUPS!

....Angel Sanctuary.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-12-04, 12:50 PM in reply to Logic's post "Best Anime?"
Jessifer said:
Err...I'm confused. What's a thread dig?

DAMN YOU POPUPS!

....Angel Sanctuary.
a thread dig is when nobody has posted on a thread for about a month and then somebody posts suddenly and revives the thread.Redcomet is the one who dug this thread up as you will see if you look at the date they posted and the date the post before his was posted.
Quote:
redcomet said:
long time no see guys.......haven't posted on here for such a long time ><. Best anime has got to be naruto. Anyone else like it??
I like Naruto.I read the manga and next week in anime club I get to see the anime.

Last edited by Dan XIII; 2003-12-04 at 12:53 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII