Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Weird Sex Gone Horribly Wrong
Posted 2008-01-11, 06:15 PM
Fain DB, McCormick GM. Vaginal "fisting" as a cause of death. Am J Forensic Med Pathol. 1989 Mar;10(1):73-5.

It's too old to find online, so allow me to summarize the short abstract: Guy and girl are fooling around, guy sticks entire hand and part of forearm up girl's vagina, girl subsequently dies. That's all I've got.

--------------

Ivanovski O, Stankov O, Kuzmanoski M, Saidi S, Banev S, Filipovski V, Lekovski L, Popov Z. Penile strangulation: two case reports and review of the literature. J Sex Med. 2007 Nov;4(6):1775-80. Epub 2007 Sep 21.

In essence, improper (and inappropriate) cock ring use. Items that have been used include: string, iron and steel rings, ball bearings, bottles, nuts (hehe), wedding rings (!), iron pipe, rubber bands, steel washers, and loop wrenches (!). For those of you interested, there are some wonderful images of strangled penises in this paper. One is gangrenous. Whee!

--------------

Summers JA. A complication of an unusual sexual practice. South Med J. 2003 Jul;96(7):716-7.

A dude infused 900 mL (a typical pop can holds 355 mL) of saline into his scrotum in an attempt to get his, er, rocks off. He used what is called a "scrotal inflation kit", which is apparently purchasable online from a site called Chase Union. Also worth noting is that the author of this paper cited Dan Savage twice in his discussion. My favourite bit: "He had a greatly enlarged, erythematous, tender, warm scrotum. The swelling of the scrotum completely consumed his penis." Nightmare time.

--------------

Props to a Good Poop blog for posting this stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-01-12, 02:42 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Weird Sex Gone Horribly Wrong"
Those links lead to a login screen...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-01-12, 03:04 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Those links lead to a login screen..."
If you want a particular PDF, I can probably email it to you. I coped those links directly from the blog, so the university is probably where he works.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes