Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2012-08-06, 09:09 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "So not only did I just see a movie..."
High on dat shiet.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-12-16, 04:25 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "High on dat shiet."
This has been a shitty night

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2012-12-16, 01:24 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "This has been a shitty night"
This has been an...
I don't even know.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2015-08-23, 03:30 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "This has been an... I don't even know."
Nothing like digging up an old thread. Can't let the world record thread die.
Living in China, working, and just decided to pop in.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2015-08-23, 01:48 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Nothing like digging up an old thread...."
Tyrannicide said: [Goto]
What are you doing now days?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2015-08-23, 08:28 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Nothing like digging up an old thread...."
Tyrannicide said: [Goto]
English teacher?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2015-08-24, 08:43 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "English teacher?"
Close King, teaching IT 11, in English, to Chinese students going for a dual diploma for China and Atlantic Canada.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2015-08-25, 07:50 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Close King, teaching IT 11, in English,..."
Where are you at in China? How do you like it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2015-08-26, 08:46 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Where are you at in China? How do you..."
Well, I came here for two weeks at christmas to visit, but for work I just arrived two weeks ago.
I'm in South China, in the Guangdong Province. The city borders Hong Kong.

It's decent so far, great food for cheap, decent cheap alcohol, lots of good looking women, and a really nice city overall. It is hot and humid though, like 30-40 degrees Celsius (Americans are like wtf is that, right? )

Liking it, have high hopes for it, lots of potential. Playing ball hockey, I can tell you wearing goalie gear is rough.

I'll try to keep posted.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2015-09-25, 09:14 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Well, I came here for two weeks at..."
Enjoy your gutter oil and fake eggs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2015-09-29, 08:15 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Enjoy your gutter oil and fake eggs."
Sovereign said: [Goto]
Enjoy your gutter oil and fake eggs.
lol clearly I am not buying eggs myself. Anything you order with eggs, pretty obvious they are real eggs. Lots of places cook out in plain sight, be easy to catch.

With oil, that is typically if you eat at a place that is super cheap. You know it is going to be oily going in. There are places that aren't all oily but you pay more.

I am in a modern, more westernized city.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2015-12-01, 06:58 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "lol clearly I am not buying eggs..."
spamity spam spam
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2015-12-04, 04:18 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "spamity spam spam"
Have you ever got bored and read this whole thread?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2015-12-04, 04:18 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Have you ever got bored and read this..."
Me neither
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2015-12-04, 04:32 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I can't believe that someone who barely..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I can't believe that someone who barely remembers their password is a supreme moderator and I, the person with the most posts and probably the highest activity, am not.

EDIT: Skurai doesn't count for obvious reasons.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2015-12-09, 08:04 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "http://puu.sh/lJyHP/8363853e0b.jpg"
I'll serve as K_A's rival candidate to make K_A look completely electable by comparison!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2015-12-10, 12:00 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I'll serve as K_A's rival candidate to..."
I'm the best mod this forum has ever had /troll
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2015-12-11, 09:35 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm the best mod this forum has ever..."
I like Lenny.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2020-06-26, 12:35 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I like Lenny."
Skurai said: [Goto]
I like Lenny.
Wow, 5 years since someone posted here.

So did we achieve the world record?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2020-06-26, 10:25 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Wow, 5 years since someone posted here...."
Demosthenes said: [Goto]
Wow, 5 years since someone posted here.

So did we achieve the world record?
I'm not sure if there actually is an official world record, but if there is we aren't even close.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!