Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Intramurals
Posted 2008-08-31, 03:36 PM
Any of you college folk into any intramural sports this semester? I'm still playing with my indoor/outdoor soccer team. I love being the only white guy on the team but still kicking ass at it. We are hoping to actually play against other colleges, so that may be unofficially intermurals. We still need a lot of organization work, though there is quite a pool of talent. Once everyone is fit and up to speed, we will have a star studded field of players to choose from.

I am also thinking about joining a racquetball league, but again I will have to be optimally physically fit in order to compete. I'm not too good, but it's fun.

Oh, and I join pick up basketball games here and there.

How about you guys? Anyone playing golf like gruesome? I'd like all your input!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-31, 03:38 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Intramurals"
I used to play soccer, but then I got busy with Boy Scouts, school, and music and basically forgot about it. The only sportive thing I do now is just run and lift weights.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-08-31, 03:42 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I used to play soccer, but then I got..."
Ahh, thanks for reminding me. I'm going to try to start a running club! We have the best nature trail for it, until it turns into a frozen abyss.

Dude, you should continue with sports. That way you won't get teh fatzor and will have much more social contact later on!

What position did you play in soccer?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-31, 03:44 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Ahh, thanks for reminding me. I'm going..."
Either defense or midfield.
And don't worry about me getting fat lol. My high metabolism + the exercise I do keeps me at a normal weight and fit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-08-31, 10:26 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Either defense or midfield. And don't..."
Played some Hockey my last 2 semesters, and golf this summer.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67