Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Classic Rock
Posted 2004-10-09, 10:02 PM
You dont even know what music is until you've listened to some Zeppelin or The Doors or The Beatles.. Etc. thats what real music is..

Wolfpack.. >.<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xWolfPack69

Posted 2004-10-09, 10:08 PM in reply to xWolfPack69's post "Classic Rock"
Funny. I hate every single one of those bands, but most other Classic Rock is ok.

I do know what music is, thank you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Exclamation
Posted 2004-10-09, 10:11 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Funny. I hate every single one of..."
Vollstrecker said:
Funny. I hate every single one of those bands, but most other Classic Rock is ok.

I do know what music is, thank you.
Im afraid you don't..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xWolfPack69

Posted 2004-10-09, 10:11 PM in reply to xWolfPack69's post "Classic Rock"
I got tired of The Beatles. My dad used to listen to them all the time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

hmm
Posted 2004-10-09, 10:13 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I got tired of The Beatles. My dad ..."
Sovereign said:
I got tired of The Beatles. My dad used to listen to them all the time.
Thats ashame, because thats one of the greatest bands of all time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

xWolfPack69

Posted 2004-10-09, 10:14 PM in reply to xWolfPack69's post starting "Im afraid you don't.."
Music is the artistic expression of one's emotions. I do know what music is, I prefer a different brand than you do.

Not everyone decides to express acid trips and sappy love songs.

kthxbye
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-09, 10:23 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Music is the artistic expression of..."
I like Zeppelin. Probably my favorite rock band.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

:)
Posted 2004-10-09, 11:47 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I like Zeppelin. Probably my favorite..."
mjordan2nd said:
I like Zeppelin. Probably my favorite rock band.
Good man, very nice choice
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

xWolfPack69

Posted 2004-10-10, 05:47 AM in reply to xWolfPack69's post ":)"
I like the Beatles, Zep, and Classical mostly.

Mozart helps you digest your food.

There needs to be a little drummer boy in the American army.

And yeah, The Beatles were all about peace and love, so I guess if you are the kind of guy who loves war and destruction you wouldn't like them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-10-10, 10:44 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "I like the Beatles, Zep, and Classical..."
NonGayMan said:
so I guess if you are the kind of guy who loves war and destruction you wouldn't like them.
The funny part is that I don't like War and Destruction.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-10, 03:24 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "The funny part is that I don't like War..."
zepplin is cool, skynard is cool.Negative on the beatles though, I am not a big fan of them. I like older metallica as well. ACDC and def lepoard are pretty cool as is Hendrix
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-10-10, 10:57 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "zepplin is cool, skynard is..."
The Doors I can stand. I absolutely loathe Zepplin and the Beatles, however.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-10-10, 10:59 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "The Doors I can stand. I absolutely..."
Raziel said:
The Doors I can stand. I absolutely loathe Zepplin and the Beatles, however.
It's almost like we're a Hive-Mind sometimes. O_o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-10, 11:01 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "It's almost like we're a Hive-Mind..."
Yes. Soon we will gain control over all aspects of the forum as they are assimilated into the Raziel/Vollstrecker commonality. Resistance is futile.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-10-10, 11:04 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Funny. I hate every single one of..."
Same here...creepy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-10-10, 11:39 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Yes. Soon we will gain control over..."
Raziel said:
Yes. Soon we will gain control over all aspects of the forum as they are assimilated into the Raziel/Vollstrecker commonality. Resistance is futile.
Indeed it is, as the combined power of our minds will easily crush the few who may stand against us. Our power cannot be denied, nor abated! Suffer, insolent fools![/tyrannical rant]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-10, 11:42 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Indeed it is, as the combined power of..."
Enterprise-E, U.S.S.
Episode: MOV 008 - Star Trek: First Contact

New Sovereign-class starship, registry NCC-1701-E, commanded by Jean-Luc Picard since its launch on stardate 49827.5 from the San Francisco Yards over Earth.

With 24 decks, it was equipped with the latest in equipment and defenses, including quantum torpedoes. It did not go into full service immediately, even for shakedowns. By stardate 50893.5 the ship had only been in space and fully crewed for nearly a year. Having plunged into a temporal wake near Earth created by invading Borg, it visited the time of Cochrane's pioneering warp drive test and first contact with Vulcans in 2063 to repel the Borg's would-be sabotage.

Resistance will never be futuile!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-10, 11:46 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Enterprise-E, U.S.S. Episode: MOV 008..."
Boy, we would slap your silly starship around until Scotty was wearing a tutu rather than a kilt, and Jordie (sp) would be back on 'Reading Rainbow'.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-10, 11:51 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Boy, we would slap your silly starship..."
Scotty was Chief engineer for the Enterprise that was under the command of Captain Kirk. He was stuck in transporter stasis for 70 years, until the USS Enterprise D rescued him. He is NOT the chief engineer of the Enterprise E, rather LaForge is.

It's like saying i'd win if the borg didn't have any drones.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-11, 12:04 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Scotty was Chief engineer for the..."
That was the nerdiest counter-argument I have ever seen in my life. Kudos!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel