Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Koolaid Man
Posted 2002-10-15, 01:12 PM
Okay. Can this guy be any more frightening. If you are a little kid, just imagine seeing the commercial of the Big Man jumping through walls, supplying drinks. That scared the crap out of me. I mean, that would scare the crap out of little kids. Always hoping that you would never have to drink Kool-aid, and hoping water was good enough. Imagine thinking late at night that you hear sloshing sounds, and red liquid appears on your walls. Then looking out your window, and swearing that you see a giant Kool-Aid pitcher running down the street. Imagine the horror.

I mean look at the kid near the Kool-Aid man. Total fear. The kids are laughing with fear. FEAR!

A Sig by Wetwired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boomerang is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoomerang is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boomerang

Posted 2002-10-15, 01:13 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Koolaid Man"
Ever seen Fantasia? That scared the crap out of me when I was small. So did the snake in the Jungle book.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-10-15, 01:16 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Koolaid Man"
Oh. Fantasia. I had nightmares for years after that. I am a very paranoid person.

A Sig by Wetwired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boomerang is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoomerang is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boomerang

Posted 2002-10-15, 02:07 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Koolaid Man"
Quote:
Originally posted by 245029
Fantasia
wtf is that?
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-10-15, 03:06 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Koolaid Man"
that movie that is like off topic forum, it begins with one thign and ends in somethign completely different
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-10-15, 03:59 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Koolaid Man"
There was a skeleton on a horse that stole peoples souls. And the lava scene. Oh dear god!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-10-15, 04:02 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Koolaid Man"
yes, I still have hidden repressed memories about fantasia.....all I remember is hoards upon hoards of mops carrying sloshing water, which made me have to use the bathroom, and then there was this huge green ugly devil stan man who yelled and flame or something, I cant remember the rest cause it was too traumatic
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DKWicked is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDKWicked is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DKWicked

Posted 2002-10-16, 08:55 AM in reply to Boomerang's post "Koolaid Man"
have any of you seen the 1337 Romeo and Juliet flash thing? its stick figures doing the whole damn play

then when juliet wakes up and finds romeo dead everyone starts screaming Ohhh Nooo!!!
then after around a minute of that the koolaid comes in and starts going Oooohhhh Yeaahhh!!
then they are all "huh!?"
and he goes Oooohhhh Yeaahhh!!

ill post a link when i get home (hte schools comp wont let me on stileproject.com for a good reason)
Congradulations George W. Bush!! you Defeated Afghanistan!! You recieve 5,263,772 exp. and a Mythril Plate Mail!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drx

Posted 2002-10-16, 12:41 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Koolaid Man"
lol thta leet romeo and juliet is soooo old
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-11-03, 05:37 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Koolaid Man"
dude, ponokey was WHICKED man that fucked me up...... the whale.... the cricket..... THE NOSE!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-11-04, 06:51 AM in reply to Boomerang's post "Koolaid Man"
Wow dude. You so just totally brought this thread back into existence. Thanks. You recieve a cookie.

A Sig by Wetwired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Boomerang

Posted 2002-11-04, 09:16 AM in reply to Boomerang's post "Koolaid Man"
pinochio?
anyway lmao...

"THE NOSE!!!"

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-04, 09:01 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Koolaid Man"
whats a cookie do?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-11-05, 02:15 AM in reply to Boomerang's post "Koolaid Man"
cookies make you fat

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-05, 04:16 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Koolaid Man"
yo man im phat already lol jk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2002-11-05, 07:38 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Koolaid Man"
I was traumatised as a child by Scooby Doo. Now I think every noise I hear or thing out of place was done by someone pretending to be a ghost. Halloween is a very strange time for me, as I get the urge to "de-mask" every "criminal" that comes to my do.

Dick Dastardly's dog also scares me. That stupid laugh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-11-05, 08:01 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Koolaid Man"
rofl

I had a step-dad that was dead scared of clowns before.

One time i found this little clown head and put it on the top of his toothbrush.He went in the bathroom and screamed like a woman.I was laughin so hard i almost pissed myself.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-05, 08:30 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Koolaid Man"
BWHAHAHA LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2002-11-06, 01:45 PM in reply to Boomerang's post "Koolaid Man"
Quote:
Originally posted by slaynish
whats a cookie do?
I ma pretty sure he was being sarcastic. Like,Good for you. You recieve one cookie See.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
StonedVegeta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStonedVegeta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

StonedVegeta

Posted 2002-11-08, 08:36 AM in reply to Boomerang's post "Koolaid Man"
Quote:
Originally posted by StonedVegeta

I ma pretty sure he was being sarcastic. Like,Good for you. You recieve one cookie See.

sarcastic

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome