Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

KKK, Jews, Jesus
Posted 2010-05-21, 01:10 PM
Okay I don't understand this, maybe I'm missing something or I'm just fucking retarded.. anyway:
Members of the Ku Klux Klan say they are Christians, but they hate Jews. Jesus was a Jew... so why do they worship someone they hate?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-05-21, 01:18 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "KKK, Jews, Jesus"
There obviously is no logic in their skinheads. But you are right, they do identify themselves as Christians as far as I know, lmao.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-05-21, 01:37 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "There obviously is no logic in their..."
They hate Jews because they killed Jesus and do not believe he is the son of God, which is a Christian ideal. Not hard to understand.

They're still idiots.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-05-21, 01:45 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "They hate Jews because they killed..."
Well.. white athiests don't believe he was the son of god either, why don't they hate them also?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-05-21, 01:47 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Well.. white athiests don't believe he..."
White Athiests didn't kill Jesus. But I wouldn't say the KKK likes white Athiests either. And I wouldn't say they're the type of people who need a rational reason to hate someone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-05-21, 01:53 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "White Athiests didn't kill Jesus. But..."
Case closed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2010-05-22, 12:36 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "White Athiests didn't kill Jesus. But..."
Now, some people say the Romans actually killed Jesus, but it was definatelly a Jew who sold him out. Also, y'know the guy that stabbed him on the cross? He became a Christian later.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-05-24, 08:51 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Now, some people say the Romans..."
The bible also says a woman was made from a rib, as well as Cain and Able had 400 kids, amirite?

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-05-24, 11:50 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "The bible also says a woman was made..."
I think the real question here is whether or not the KKK hates these guys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-05-24, 07:37 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "The bible also says a woman was made..."
D3V said: [Goto]
The bible also says a woman was made from a rib, as well as Cain and Able had 400 kids, amirite?
Edited by Catholics. In Jewish belief, Adam and Lilith (the real first women) were both made at the same time. What happened between them varies on stories (usually something sexual), but in the end, Lilith left. Adam told God, and he pulled out his rib (males are, indeed, missing a rib) to create Eve so that she would be younger than him and obey.

Catholics edited Lilith out to make it seem like God said "Women are inferior", when actually it was more like "The older person should be in charge".
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-05-26, 02:57 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Edited by Catholics. In Jewish belief,..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Edited by Catholics. In Jewish belief, Adam and Lilith (the real first women) were both made at the same time. What happened between them varies on stories (usually something sexual), but in the end, Lilith left. Adam told God, and he pulled out his rib (males are, indeed, missing a rib) to create Eve so that she would be younger than him and obey.
No, indeed, they're really not. Men and women have the same number of ribs. Just check out an anatomy book or x-rays. I have absolutely no clue how in this day and age such a simple to disprove myth has taken hold. It's insane how people choose to set aside facts in order to back their beliefs.

Last edited by Mutant Couch; 2010-05-26 at 02:57 AM. Reason: lost "o"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mutant Couch

Posted 2010-05-26, 08:19 PM in reply to Mutant Couch's post starting "No, indeed, they're really not. Men and..."
I stand corrected.

Snakes used to have legs, though. According to evolution. And the bible.
Mutant Couch said: [Goto]
to back their beliefs.
As far I knew, it was fact. I always thought it was true before I became Christian.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-05-26, 09:22 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I stand corrected. Snakes used to..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
I stand corrected.

Snakes used to have legs, though. According to evolution. And the bible.

As far I knew, it was fact. I always thought it was true before I became Christian.
Yet you wouldn't have if it wasn't accepted as fact by many Christians. It certainly didn't stem from science.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mutant Couch

Posted 2010-05-27, 10:15 AM in reply to Mutant Couch's post starting "Yet you wouldn't have if it wasn't..."
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/g...156592&catid=5

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-05-27, 11:43 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/georg..."
That's fucking stupid. I hate racism, and I don't think that teacher was out of line or anything. There were no ill intentions, and anyone who takes it the wrong way should get the fuck over it.

I should also mention, I've gone to school in the Georgia public school system, and a lot of those teachers are blatantly fucking racist. Regardless, this was a history teacher and the students were learning about that era in time. It isn't as if the teacher allowed the students to wear the robes in class as a joke or something. This is definitely an example of "zero tolerance" at it's finest. Fucking bullshit, IMO.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2010-05-28 at 05:51 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-05-28, 04:09 PM in reply to Mutant Couch's post starting "Yet you wouldn't have if it wasn't..."
Mutant Couch said: [Goto]
Yet you wouldn't have if it wasn't accepted as fact by many Christians. It certainly didn't stem from science.
Christians, uneducated Jews, and Muslims, mind you. And Mormons, but let's not count them in this.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai