Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: Who Would You Vote For?
George W. Bush 12 42.86%
John Kerry 16 57.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Post 2004 Election
Posted 2004-05-26, 10:44 PM
Personally, I would vote for John Kerry. Personally I can't stand bush, his brother is the 'leader' of our state, and he has done such a shitty job with the funds he has been given. Bush sucks. John Kerry seems to be aganist this pointless war, thats why I would vote for him?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-05-27, 05:32 AM in reply to D3V's post "2004 Election"
If you want a serious topic about them and their stands on certain issues, DON'T POST IT IN THE CHAT FORUM!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-05-27, 03:45 PM in reply to D3V's post "2004 Election"
Ill be 18 in august so I can vote... but I wont. If I did, I would pick Kerry, I dont like him nor bush, but I have to pick one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-05-27, 03:57 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "Ill be 18 in august so I can vote......"
Yeah I turned 18 in april and I will be voting for Bush because I can't stand Kerry. He goes back and forth on all the issues.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-05-27, 05:42 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Yeah I turned 18 in april and I will be..."
Yeah...if I could vote, it would be for Bush. Kerry is 2 faced and won't stick with the issue long enough. He'll go "Yeah...I'm against this." and a month later he'll go "I'm for it!"

He also got medals and is waving them around now. However, when he first received them, he threw them out and started an anti-war campaign. He really is an ass. Also, I had talked to a senior (who has now graduated ) and he said that Kerry's economic plan would be very bad. He even said Ben Stein (actor and wealthy man) said that it would be bad. He had taken a course on economics and studied politics.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-27, 05:59 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Yeah...if I could vote, it would be for..."
I'm hittin' up Bush. Kerry is trying to please everyone...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-05-27, 07:32 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I'm hittin' up Bush. Kerry is trying..."
We need that guy from 24 to run for Pres. That would be great.

Anyways, I pick Kerry, simply because I'm from Mass and it really isn't too fucked up, so he must doing something right.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-05-27, 07:40 PM in reply to uncapped's post starting "We need that guy from 24 to run for..."
Yeah, I'd go Bush, a mass policy change in war time is bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-05-27, 09:10 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Yeah, I'd go Bush, a mass policy change..."
If I could vote, I'd vote Kerry. Then again, I'd vote for Pumba from the Lion King over Bush.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-05-27, 11:24 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I don't trust Kerry, I hate Bush. ..."
GravitonSurge said:
I don't trust Kerry, I hate Bush.

Ralph Nader is the perfect american.

Stoned, doesn't give a shit.
My kind of guy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-27, 11:40 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "My kind of guy. ^_^"
I would vote for that other John,... fuckin I forgot his last name, but he was like 30 somethin years old.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-05-28, 01:01 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I would vote for that other John,......"
Personally I think you people need to get off your crack. John Kerry is an opportunist, pure and simple. John Kerry has opposed almost ever major defense authorization and program during his years in the White House. He oppossed : B-1 bomber, B-2 stealth bomber, AH-64 Apache, F-15, F-14A, F-14D fighter jets, AV-8B Harrier jet, Aegis air-defense cruiser, Trident missle system. Furthermore he : voted to cut back the M1 Abrams tank, Bradley Fighting Vehicle, the Tomahawk cruise missile and the F-16. Voted to cut more than $3 billion from defense in 1991 and shift the money to social programs. Voted to cut $6 billion from defense in 1992, Republicans and Democrats alike were against Kerry. Opposed a military pay raise in 1993. Introduced a plan in 1993 to cut the number of Navy submarines and their crews, reduce tactical fighter wings in the Air Force, terminate the Navy's coastal mine-hunting ship progam, force the retirement of 60,000 members of the armed forces in one year, and reduce the number of light infantry units in the Army to one. The plan was DOA. Voted to freeze defense spending in 1995 for seven years, cutting more than $34 billion from defense. Introduced a bill in 1996 to cut Defense Department funding by $6.5 billion. Kerry had NO Sponsors from ANYONE. Voted yes on a fiscal 1996 budget resolution that would have frozen defense spending for the next 7 years and transferred the $34.8 billion in savings to social programs. It was rejected. Kerry says he favors missle defense now but : he voted no on the Defend America Act of 1996. He voted no on the American Missle Protection Act of 1998, but voted yes on the Cochran-Inouye National Missle Defense Act of 1999. He opposed funding Patriot Missile System. In 1994 he proposed to cut $1 billion from intelligence. In 1995, the senator voted to cut $80 million from the FBI's budget and introduced a bill that would have reduced the intelligence budget by $1.5 billion by 2000.

Kerry has opposed all attempts to ban gruesome partial-birth abortions. He voted to allow federal taxpayer funding of abortions and to provide abortion clinics. Though he claims to be a Catholic, if elected president he would would appoint only pro-abortion judges.

1989-90 voted against tax cut in capital gains. 1993-94 voted against an amendment to reduce spending by $94 billion. Voted for the largest tax increase in history. 1995-96 voted against bipartisan plan to balance the budget in seven years. 1997-98 voted against approving a GOP budget to cut spending and taxes. Voted against a balanced-budget constitutional amendment. 1999-2000 voted against reducing federal taxes by $792 billion over 10 years. 2001 voted against Bush's tax relief, a $1.35 trillion package to reduce income-tax rates, alleviate the marriage penalty and gradually repeal the estate tax. Voted to reduce Bush's proposal by $448 billion over 10 years. In April 2002, Kerry flip-flopped by calling for a tax cut even larger than the one passed in 2001.

Last edited by badboy; 2004-05-28 at 01:19 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-05-28, 07:47 AM in reply to badboy's post starting "Personally I think you people need to..."
Like I said, Pumba over Bush. If Kerry is Bush's opponent, then I'm all for him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-05-28, 08:56 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Like I said, Pumba over Bush. If Kerry..."
Bush most definatly, Kerry is just gona raise the taxes.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-05-28, 09:10 AM in reply to D3V's post "2004 Election"
Kerry, obviously. While he may not have his goals as straight as Walker himself, he isn't the same war-crazed lunatic. Yes, Bush is better for the US economy in the long run, as it is heavily based on war to make its wheels turn, but give me a break, collateral damage for profit? If Bush remains president, I, for some reason, foresee invasions of Iran and North Korea; the latter if capitalism can't take its toll soon enough on the nation.

Who said the cold war was over because Soviet "lost"?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-05-28, 09:28 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Kerry, obviously. While he may not have..."
Chruser whats wrong with invading a country that starves there people and has slave work camps like NK?
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-05-28, 09:34 AM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Chruser whats wrong with invading a..."
Bush all the way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-05-28, 09:40 AM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Chruser whats wrong with invading a..."
zagggon said:
Chruser whats wrong with invading a country that starves there people and has slave work camps like NK?
Collateral damage. Militia renegades and revolts. Making the people revolt is more efficient. Treat it like DDR, not like Iraq. Kennedy was a genius unlike Bush.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-05-28, 09:42 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Collateral damage. Militia renegades..."
Chruser NK has an army of 1 million all of which are loyal to Kim, what do you think would happen to a weak little peasant rebelion supported by the US?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-05-28, 11:03 AM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Chruser NK has an army of 1 million all..."
Someone please explain to me on what basis would we use to justify our foray into North Korea?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes