Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Evil Grin ............
Posted 2010-04-22, 08:51 PM
for the first time in two years.........i felt....insecure.

I dont' know what to bring about this subject or how to develop it.

But, i've been feeling like..........nothing lately.

like, literally NOTHING.

No happiness, sadness, tears, anger. ETC ETC ETC

feels monotonous, i used to make abortion jokes in front of girls who had an accident in bed.

I used to look people arrogantly and make them feel stupidly inferior to me.

I used to do so much, lately i haven't been able to succeed.

It just feels like nothing. My self-esteem has dropped to an interesting level..................not melancholy.

Simply, inertia............

i actually cried, around 6 months ago, for a.......unknown reason.

my emotions became deadened after that. I dont' know why, nor do i seem to have the curiosity to find out.

I see people, i see them talk, worry about each other, do certain things and the such.

I see people smiling at me, others frowning, i see them falling in love, and getting constantly pushed into the "friend/gay zone" yet i manage to make contact with the opposite sex.

I seem to feel neutral, completely to the idea of love, friendship, etc.

I laugh out of habit, don't find anything funny. I literally stood on a hill, with an insane breeze/wind, blowing my face, and i just stared at the sky.

My mind was blank, i felt..........free........

so........nothing : |
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2010-04-22, 10:14 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "............"
obligatory cool story bro
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2010-04-24, 09:55 AM in reply to kyeruu's post "............"
Wait a minute, you're gay?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-04-24, 03:30 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "obligatory cool story bro"
Grav said: [Goto]
obligatory cool story bro
Thanks for being a tool grav, much appreciated.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2010-04-24, 07:22 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "Thanks for being a tool grav, much..."
Anytime
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2010-04-24, 07:40 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "............"
kyeruu said: [Goto]
for the first time in two years.........i felt....insecure.

I dont' know what to bring about this subject or how to develop it.

But, i've been feeling like..........nothing lately.

like, literally NOTHING.

No happiness, sadness, tears, anger. ETC ETC ETC

feels monotonous, i used to make abortion jokes in front of girls who had an accident in bed.

I used to look people arrogantly and make them feel stupidly inferior to me.

I used to do so much, lately i haven't been able to succeed.

It just feels like nothing. My self-esteem has dropped to an interesting level..................not melancholy.

Simply, inertia............

i actually cried, around 6 months ago, for a.......unknown reason.

my emotions became deadened after that. I dont' know why, nor do i seem to have the curiosity to find out.

I see people, i see them talk, worry about each other, do certain things and the such.

I see people smiling at me, others frowning, i see them falling in love, and getting constantly pushed into the "friend/gay zone" yet i manage to make contact with the opposite sex.

I seem to feel neutral, completely to the idea of love, friendship, etc.

I laugh out of habit, don't find anything funny. I literally stood on a hill, with an insane breeze/wind, blowing my face, and i just stared at the sky.

My mind was blank, i felt..........free........

so........nothing : |
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-04-24, 08:32 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://whatthebeans.files.wordpress.com/..."
Its a phase.

Age?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hayduke

Posted 2010-04-24, 11:15 PM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "Its a phase. Age?"
Hayduke said: [Goto]
Age?
Eight and up. I've never seen a kid younger than that who fit into a subculture of any kind.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-04-25, 12:24 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Eight and up. I've never seen a kid..."
I was placing him somewhere around... 16. A "special" 16.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hayduke

Posted 2010-04-25, 08:16 PM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "I was placing him somewhere around......"
Who, kyeruu? He's some kind of teacher, actually...
Anyways, it sounds to me like the way I felt when I went through my "There is nothing" phase. Yeah, it's just a phase. I suggest buying a DVD of a childhood favorite show, something to find your "roots", I guess. Start over. If your personalty broke, then build a new one! If you liked your old one, then build the new one off what built the original!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-05-01, 10:30 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://whatthebeans.files.wordpress.com/..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
What part of "nothing" did you not get?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2010-05-02, 11:00 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "What part of "nothing" did you not..."
BORKED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-05-02, 07:09 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "What part of "nothing" did you not..."
Write a list of things to do, and do them. Not just a list, but a list of important things. Life changing things.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-05-04, 10:30 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Write a list of things to do, and do..."
.......You mean, nothing?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2010-05-09, 11:32 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting ".......You mean, nothing?"
No, I mean something.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-05-14, 12:13 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "No, I mean something."
some psychologist said i was a sociopath? makes me feel a bit better knowing i'm above a lot of people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2010-05-14, 09:42 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "some psychologist said i was a..."
By some psychologist, do you mean... the internet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2010-05-16, 08:24 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "By some psychologist, do you mean......"
Lol, internet. That's a myth, and you know it, Grav.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-05-26, 03:05 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://whatthebeans.files.wordpress.com/..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I'll never understand how they all seem to run out of hair dye and only have enough for a patch or two. Also, he would be less depressed if he learned to match that patch with his eye makeup.

Kyerru... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUwrZqhrtY8

You're welcome.

Last edited by Mutant Couch; 2010-05-26 at 03:08 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mutant Couch

Posted 2010-05-28, 11:30 PM in reply to Mutant Couch's post starting "I'll never understand how they all seem..."
He'd be less depressed if he wasn't an emo kid.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai