Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: Who Would You Vote For?
George W. Bush 12 42.86%
John Kerry 16 57.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2008-02-15, 06:57 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I hate when ignorant people try and..."
D3V said:
I hate when ignorant people try and talk Kerry down. They talk about how he wants to make cuts from this stupid ass war. And he wants to cut some of the defensive budget. But do you know why? HE WANTS TO IMPROVE OUR COUNTRY. Not waste all of that money into a defensive system which is not needed. Look how many times we've been attacked after 9/11 ..... NONE. If you count Anthrax , well that was an american who did that, so blah.

John Kerry has a good plan for the states, and We've already seen how shitty of a job Bush has done, Put us in Debt, get the whole world to hate americans, Our fucking popularity has gone down like 32% since Bush came in off. See, Bush doesn' tlike to listen to the U.N. ... If we would have let them go in , check for the ''''weapons of mass destruction''''' then We wouldn't have had any of the problems. But his war hungriness led to this.

*Bump, I love these old ass threads

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-02-15, 07:05 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "The gas being high has not anything to..."
D3V said:
The gas being high has not anything to do with the war (according to our government) Nick berg was supposively fake, actually the WHOLE world hates us, besides england and austrailia. 1/25 of the people that hate us have nukes.

Yeah, we need somebody like another JFK. (greatest president ever)

Obama maybe?

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-11-10, 10:50 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Bush all the way."
http://zelaron.com/forum/showpost.php?p=411563

Thanatos said: [Goto]
Bush all the way.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-11-10, 11:08 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "http://zelaron.com/forum/showpost.php?p=..."
It makes me laugh to consider that D3v made more sense than K_A at the time...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-11-11, 08:45 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "http://zelaron.com/forum/showpost.php?p=..."
Hey... I was 17 at the time and in a drug-induced haze.

Fuck you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2010-01-27, 09:54 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Hey... I was 17 at the time and in a..."
I'm sorry, but i'm totally disappointed with Obama's performance the first year. I understand what he has inherited makes his job terribly difficult, and I understand that the Republican machine is something you can't take on yourself, but him bowing out to them is just troubling.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-01-27, 10:19 AM in reply to D3V's post "2004 Election"
Ah, that election was the second one I actually cared about. Of course my support involved ending up at a John Kerry rally dressed as a whoopie cushion and refusing free tickets to see Springsteen, because I had standards. Good days.

As for Obama, I agree, but I wasn't one of those people that assumed he was the Messiah before he was elected.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mutant Couch

Posted 2010-01-27, 10:32 AM in reply to Mutant Couch's post starting "Ah, that election was the second one I..."
Good point. I think I expected too much of campaign Obama as opposed to what actual President Obama would be. I don't think he's completely lost, but is trying to appease to many people around him at this time. Anyone live in Canada? I need an exit plan.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-01-27, 10:48 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Good point. I think I expected too much..."
I have faith that he'll pull things together. At least I'd like to hope so.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-01-27, 10:58 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I have faith that he'll pull things..."
Yeah, he is a pretty talented politician. I'm not sure what he has planned, or what he's planning on doing. I just hope he can keep his head on straight throught the next three years. Let's say that he doesn't, we may be looking at the rise of the Independent party in 2012.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-01-27, 11:04 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah, he is a pretty talented..."
As long as Palin runs in 2012, that's all that matters. I think our country needs the laughs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-01-27, 11:06 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "As long as Palin runs in 2012, that's..."
Absolutely. Which is why I don't understand how Dennis Kucinich wasn't more over. He even looks amusing.

I'd love to see the Independent party have a chance, but it's way too much change and scary unknowns for far too many Americans.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mutant Couch

Posted 2010-01-27, 11:18 AM in reply to Mutant Couch's post starting "Absolutely. Which is why I don't..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-01-27, 11:35 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/1619/..."
?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mutant Couch

Posted 2010-01-27, 11:40 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Good point. I think I expected too much..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Anyone live in Canada? I need an exit plan.
I know a girl there who's getting my an escape ready, so I'm sure I can get an extra ride ready for you. The more the merrier.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-01-27, 02:50 PM in reply to Mutant Couch's post starting "Absolutely. Which is why I don't..."
Mutant Couch said: [Goto]
Absolutely. Which is why I don't understand how Dennis Kucinich wasn't more over. He even looks amusing.

I'd love to see the Independent party have a chance, but it's way too much change and scary unknowns for far too many Americans.
If Dennis Kucinich didn't tell everybody he saw a UFO he would've probably gotten more votes. I think Alan Grayson may have a chance in the future, along with Anthony Weiner, (haha weiner). Not only that, but he looks like quagmire.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-01-27, 07:03 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "If Dennis Kucinich didn't tell..."
... Dennis Kucinich ... saw a UFO .
Tell me more, this sounds interesting.

...(haha weiner)...
Haha, weiner.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-02-01, 01:57 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Tell me more, this sounds interesting...."
BORKED

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V