Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!
Posted 2002-05-18, 02:17 PM
OMG That movies owns sooooooooo bad!
My Review with minor spoilers below - do not read if you dont wana hear any details about the movie befor you see. Yes you MUST see it!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
First off I stayed up til 4:30 am last night and was extremely tired and could barely keep my eyes open when I left to goto the 10:00 am showing today, by the end of the movie my eyes were WIDE! The movie is impressive, and it does great justice to the series, bringing the whole story together and it really starts to make sense. The only thing that wasnt that great were some of the acting with Anakin and Senator Padama (sp?) but with the Grand Finale of the movie wich last atleast 30 mins of pure action, you completly forget about any bad thought you had about the movie.
My favorite scene? - spoiler
Anakin and Obi-Wan at the end of the movie fight this one dude, forget his name but he is a Dark Jedi. Anakin jumps right into the battle and gets shocked with Jedi Electricy much like Luke in the Return of the Jedi
So then Obi Wan then begins to have a really nice Lightsabre fight with him while Anakin is laying on the floor in pain. After a few minutes Obi Wan is about to get killed and then Anakin gets jump and jumps in the way and blocks with his sabre, and they start fighting, then Obi Wan gives Anakin his sabre too.
that Dark Jedi and Anakin are fighting then the dark jedi cuts one of Anakins Sabres in half and they continue fighting. then the dark jedi slices Anakins arm off! With both Anakin and Obi Wan laying on the floor nearly dead, the most unexecpected thing happens, Yoda comes around the corner!
I was like omg Yoda is gonna fight!
So the dark jedi and yoda start throwing jedi electricy at each other but that is going anywhere, so the dark jedi says 'This isnt going anywhere how about we show our lightsabre skills' or soemthign like that. Yoda then gets into a martial arts stance and pulls back his robe and he has a sixpack! I mean Yoda is ripped! he then draws his lightsabre and thus begins the greatest sabre fight!!!!!! Yoda is doing all kinds of flips and spins and jumping over that dark jedi guy and its soooooo amazingly coool! Yoda Kicks Royal Ass!!!!
I give star wars II attack of the clones a 9.7 out of 10
the only downfall is certain acting scenes that arnt as good as they couldve been, but the movie has some seriously long awe inspiring action scenes all the way through the movie that really make it rock! Also I loved the big ass battle between the driods and the clones.
Great movie! Go see it NOW!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-05-18, 02:18 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
Already seen it before it came officialy at the cinemas .
Yes it is a great movie even for those who dont like Star Wars like me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-05-18, 02:49 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
Quote:
Originally posted by Sum Yung Guy
Yoda Kicks Royal Ass!!!!
OMFG ! I could predict that !

LMAO

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-05-18, 08:27 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
the yoda scene... OMG IT RULED!!!!!!! lol i was laughing my ass off and staring in awe at the same time. it was the greatest fight scene ever

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-05-18, 09:33 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
Yeah, I gotta agree on the Yoda scene. I fucking loved Yoda beforehand, but now he's a GOD in my book.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-05-18, 09:34 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
heh. and natalie portman looked goooooood. and the giant battle scenes were AWEOMSE

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-05-18, 09:37 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
Oh, and Sum Yung Guy, there's no such thing as a Dark Jedi in regular SW continuity. That's a category that was created for RPG purposes, and is not a creation of George Lucas'. If it's not created by Lucas, it's doesn't exist in the prime continuity. Count Dooku was a Sith Lord. His other name in the film is Darth Tyranus, and the prefix Darth is used only by the Sith.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-05-18, 09:40 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
And it's called Force Lightning...not Jedi Electricity...it's a Dark Power, and is unusable by Jedi. Unless they want to dip into the Dark Side for it, which is discouraged by the Jedi Order.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-05-18, 09:40 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
sith rule... darth maul was the greatest sith ever

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-05-18, 09:43 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
lol thanks for then info, ill try to be more pollictically star wars correct for now on,
HAHAH DARTH MUAL SUXXORS HE GOT CUT IN HALF
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-05-18, 09:44 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
but he was SOOO KOOOL

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-05-19, 03:33 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
that movie rocks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-05-19, 01:38 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
SUCH A GOOD MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-05-19, 01:39 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
YAY GO YODA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-05-19, 07:27 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
yoda kung fu... LOLOL

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-05-19, 07:34 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
Quote:
[i]Senator Padama (sp?) [/B]
Padme.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-19, 07:46 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
seen it yet robo?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-05-19, 08:00 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
shes hot in this one....

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-05-19, 10:11 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
She was hot in the first one... hell she was even semi-hot in Fly Away Home...

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-19, 11:39 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
ya i saw it too... shit yoda was INCREDIBLY fast... he opens up his cloak... the lightsabre jumps into his hand and he starts to jump around like CRAZAY... man it was the most incredible thing ever... but can't believe anakin eventually becomes darth vader... "Luke, I am your father... " NOOOOOOOOOOO
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin