Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2002-05-20, 05:26 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
*moved**no more spam*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-05-20, 01:49 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
Yeah it was pretty good.. Natalie Portman is hot, Yoda is hilarious, the fight scenes were cool, but it was too much random action too little star wars.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-05-20, 09:37 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
nah.. i liked all the action. the final battle scenes pwned all tho. with all the clone troopers and battle droids? damn that ruled

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-05-20, 09:56 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
naw... i liked the one with all those damn jedis... wow
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-05-21, 04:14 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
in the gladiator arena thing? that was CRAZY. and soooo nice!!

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-05-22, 08:59 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
lol i went and saw star wars again yesterday, its sooo good, espically the second time you see it and you take the time to notice all the 'little' details in the movie
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-05-23, 03:45 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
the coloseum battle was the best!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-05-23, 06:20 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
The coloseum battle was great... But seeing Yoda fighting that way is priceless m8, and the best of that fight is when it ends and he starts walking with his staff...Hilarious...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-05-23, 06:43 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
now if only kermet the frog could fight like that.... or can he?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-05-24, 12:44 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
Hehe... There was a time when Yoda was Kermit's paddawah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-05-24, 09:38 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
I havent seen this movie yet.. I think im gonna, you all seem beyond pleased with it :>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
udda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenudda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

udda

Posted 2002-05-25, 01:55 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
omg SEE IT!!!!! and watch for all sorts of little "details", theyres tons fo them

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-05-25, 02:20 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
I saw it. It was great. Yoda is awesome. I don't hate Jar Jar as much. He set himself up for assassination and will die in Episode III. I'm excited.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sum Yung Guy
lol i went and saw star wars again yesterday, its sooo good, espically the second time you see it and you take the time to notice all the 'little' details in the movie
I bet you cracked up when Yoda whipped out his cane after flipping around and fighting Dooku.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-25, 03:56 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
hell yea lol right when the stormtroopers where coming in and anakin and obi wan were waking up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-05-28, 10:58 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
now I realized who tought Bruce Lee Martial Art...YODA~

Made by the Guardian Of Zelaron
Re-edit by the Nightmare of Demons

Made by the Demons' Nightmares
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-05-28, 11:24 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
heheh yea Yoda freakin kicks ass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-05-29, 02:40 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
Quote:
Originally posted by JRwakebord
yoda kung fu... LOLOL
If Yoda were in The Matrix:

Yoda: "Kung Fu, I know"
Neo: "I'm confused"
Yoda: "SHUT UP, FUCKHEAD!"

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-30, 08:18 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
Is not funny, the joke you've made!!! Ohh..the more stronger you have become.

Made by the Guardian Of Zelaron
Re-edit by the Nightmare of Demons

Made by the Demons' Nightmares
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-06-11, 12:26 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
that movie like ripped your head off and ate it.you dont get any better
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The FINKTER is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe FINKTER is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The FINKTER

Posted 2002-06-11, 02:26 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones!!!!"
interesting description. and which r u talkin about? matrix or SW?

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord