Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

View Poll Results: Which Dragonball Z Saga was best?
Namek and Frieza 10 33.33%
The Android/Cell Saga 12 40.00%
Buu 8 26.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2006-06-03, 10:23 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Trunks is a pussy."
Jessifer said:
Trunks is a pussy.
Trunks is cool...but I like Goten more.
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-06-03, 11:32 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Trunks is cool...but I like Goten more."
Great-Thanatos said:
Trunks is cool...but I like Goten more.
anybody that can do fusion is cool and he is awesome cause he is the kid of a sayian
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-04, 05:20 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "anybody that can do fusion is cool and..."
Graviton and I met playing Earth's Special Forces, a HL1 mod. He was a hacker.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-04, 06:55 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Graviton and I met playing Earth's..."
That's how we met? I never even realized that. Hacker my ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-06-04, 06:55 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Graviton and I met playing Earth's..."
Grav is not a hacker.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2006-06-04, 08:35 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "anybody that can do fusion is cool and..."
Okay okay. Kid Trunks is cool, older Trunks is a pussy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-06-04, 10:52 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Okay okay. Kid Trunks is cool, older..."
Grav is a freak'n hacker like no other.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-05, 07:09 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Okay okay. Kid Trunks is cool, older..."
Jessifer said:
Okay okay. Kid Trunks is cool, older Trunks is a pussy.
I stopped watching the show after Buu. There was no need to keep watching, because i knew that there would be another monster that they couldnt beat and would need a super sayian level 50 or they would lose. So i wouldnt know if Trunks was a pus or not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-05, 09:42 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I stopped watching the show after Buu...."
Trunks cheats with a sword.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-05, 10:06 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Trunks cheats with a sword."
I'd rather have a huge indestructible mace. Damn right...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-06-05, 11:01 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'd rather have a huge indestructible..."
Bludgening does give a satisfying feeling, of course.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-10, 02:19 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Trunks cheats with a sword."
Willkillforfood said:
Trunks cheats with a sword.
You remember that one episode when trunks comes from the future to tell goku he has a heart disease and will die and blah blah blah and trunks is like I can go super sayin and BAM goes super sayin and gokus all like lets fight
Trunks whips out his sword and starts swinging at goku and goku fights back with his finger. At the end of the fight someone says trunks put away your sword and kirlin goes Goku should put away his finger.

HAHAHAHA
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-06-10, 05:20 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "You remember that one episode when..."
You sound like a rabid fangirl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-06-10, 07:39 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "You sound like a rabid fangirl."
Jessifer said:
You sound like a rabid fangirl.
Don't reavel my secret identity plz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-06-10, 08:30 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Don't reavel my secret identity plz"
I actually remember that although it's been years since I've seen it x_X. Probably ...4-5, lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-09-14, 09:22 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I actually remember that although it's..."
Do they still show DBZ on Cartoon Network? I used to watch it all the time. Don't they sell the DVD's too?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2006-09-14, 11:40 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Do they still show DBZ on Cartoon..."
ALl I see on my Blue Gender disks are funimation previews for DBZ. I'm sure they are still around.

ANd I think I remember seeing a few eps of DBZ on Cartoon Network not too long ago as well. I needed a good laugh. It provided.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-09-16, 01:04 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Favorite Dragonball Z Saga"
Um... They all suck?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2006-09-21, 02:39 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Trunks is cool...but I like Goten more."
I just watched a few of my old DBZ VHS's that I bought a long time ago. They weren't that bad. The Frieza Saga is still dear to my heart. (the one I only watched in its entirety)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2006-09-23, 05:43 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "I just watched a few of my old DBZ..."
First time they introduced the yellow hair, was when i started to stop watching. Other then that, it was awesome. But last time i saw it was about 4-5 years.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY