Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

View Poll Results: Which Dragonball Z Saga was best?
Namek and Frieza 10 33.33%
The Android/Cell Saga 12 40.00%
Buu 8 26.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Favorite Dragonball Z Saga
Posted 2006-06-02, 06:04 AM
Why the Frieza Saga had some sweet scenes and contained the most evil Vageta, it still can't match up with the Cell saga. Frieza's saga ended with Goku being the sweetest he could ever be for the first glimpse of Super Saiyan and his cold, absolute control of the situation was awesome. Still, Cell was possibly the best villain in the series and he just wouldn't die. You think it's over because he self-destructed and Goku died and that seems so fitting and climactic, but utilizing his Saiyan cells he comes back with even more power. And let's not forget that at the beginning of the Android/Cell saga Vageta first went into Super Saiyan and that was completely awesome.

Buu....that was just retarded. Please no one vote for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2006-06-02, 08:41 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Favorite Dragonball Z Saga"
my favorite too was when they were on Namek, but i will admit that i liked the buu stage too, especially when trunks and goten fuse. Also, you get to see Super Saiyan 3, which was tight. But like i said before, the Namek saga was the best. I loved it when Frieza and Goku where just screwing around before actually fighting.

Did anyone ever watch those movies that they made, like the one where Frieza's brother comes to avenge him on earth? Those where awesome too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-02, 10:27 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Favorite Dragonball Z Saga"
I liked the Android/Cell series, because it seemed like the good guys would never win, and killing off Goku made people lose hopes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-06-02, 12:13 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Favorite Dragonball Z Saga"
Me I say the vageta sagea the fight between goku and vageta was the best fight in any anime I have seen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
crazyeye is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencrazyeye is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

crazyeye

Posted 2006-06-02, 01:29 PM in reply to crazyeye's post starting "Me I say the vageta sagea the fight..."
The first one?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-06-02, 02:58 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Favorite Dragonball Z Saga"
I tried wathing DBZ. After seeing conpstipated men yell at each othe for 10 mins with little happening, I switched over to TLC for some junkyard wars.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-06-02, 03:33 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I tried wathing DBZ. After seeing..."
Yeah, that A.D.D. is a bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-06-02, 05:27 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Yeah, that A.D.D. is a bitch."
Buu! Who doesn't like a big fat pink guy?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-02, 05:31 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Buu! Who doesn't like a big fat pink..."
I like a big fat pink guy. I hate a big fat pink guy who doesn't go away.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-06-02, 10:46 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I like a big fat pink guy. I hate a big..."
Cell's about the same way .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-03, 08:54 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Favorite Dragonball Z Saga"
Android 18 is badass. 'Nuff said.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-06-03, 10:00 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Android 18 is badass. 'Nuff said."
YAH RIGHT. The weakest people off Dragonball GT could kill him omg omg!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-03, 10:20 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "YAH RIGHT. The weakest people off..."
...her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2006-06-03, 11:44 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "...her."
...it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2006-06-03, 11:49 AM in reply to Penguin's post starting "...it."
...this is fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-03, 11:55 AM in reply to Penguin's post starting "...it."
Penguin said:
...it.
She was a human before becoming an android, and she has a baby, so...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2006-06-03, 01:07 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "She was a human before becoming an..."
trunks is the man. Enough said
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-03, 01:51 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "She was a human before becoming an..."
GravitonSurge said:
She was a human before becoming an android, and she has a baby, so...
ahahahahah, you care.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2006-06-03, 05:39 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "ahahahahah, you care."
Penguin said:
ahahahahah, you care.
lol. good one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-06-03, 07:13 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "trunks is the man. Enough said"
Trunks is a pussy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer