Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Freaky Funny Messed Up Pictures
Posted 2003-01-08, 07:13 PM

Hungover Vash? Who knows.

Standard police procedure!

Mmm...butt-rubbin....Wait....wtf am I doing? God I am useless.

Last edited by Admiral_Jason; 2003-01-08 at 07:35 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Admiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAdmiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-01-12, 04:13 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Funny Messed Up Pictures"
heh

EDIT: That was very funny, show me more (Edited by EX-Mania)

(please don't spam tho, i just edited it to be more of a "funny guy"
The greatest communist rapper ever... www.Illmitch.com check it out, buy his shirt! P.S my avatar is INSANE!

Last edited by EX-Mania; 2003-01-13 at 09:17 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MelchiaMH is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMelchiaMH is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MelchiaMH

Posted 2003-01-13, 07:37 AM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Funny Messed Up Pictures"
3 word minimum! That is spam!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Admiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAdmiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-01-13, 09:18 AM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Funny Messed Up Pictures"
but ye, i think those r pretty funny, something's wrong with that first guy (i think he's been doin some of the most hardcore weed in the world hehe... or he's mad.... second picture shows a re-enactement of every case of police brutality and really shows that cops WILL kick ur ass if u piss them off hehe.

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-01-13, 04:21 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Funny Messed Up Pictures"
Lol the most hardcore weed.....thats funny as hell!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-01-13, 04:28 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Funny Messed Up Pictures"
Looks like something GameCube would make. Btw gamecube sucks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drivehappy

Posted 2003-01-15, 06:51 AM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Funny Messed Up Pictures"
I dont know wether to laugh or call those pictures dumb and boring like ADM.JASON!!!
**SSJ_VEGETA_JM**
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SSJ_vegeta_JM is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSSJ_vegeta_JM is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SSJ_vegeta_JM

Posted 2003-01-15, 06:55 AM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Funny Messed Up Pictures"
I know where the Trigun picture comes from. He's on a bus in the desert and another guy steals his water then teases him with the bottle.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-01-15, 07:44 AM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Funny Messed Up Pictures"
Lol I'm trying to find this pic of John in his birthday suit so I can post it all over the forums and show that he has a SMALLY!!! HAHAHAH!!

But I jest. Remember one of the last DBZ eps? Goku, Goten and Trunks wrestling in the nude in a hot tub. Nasty!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-01-15, 07:46 AM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Funny Messed Up Pictures"
Admiral_Jason said:
Lol I'm trying to find this pic of John in his birthday suit so I can post it all over the forums and show that he has a SMALLY!!! HAHAHAH!!

But I jest. Remember one of the last DBZ eps? Goku, Goten and Trunks wrestling in the nude in a hot tub. Nasty!
Ah yes and im trying to find a picture of "NICK" in his birthday suit
**SSJ_VEGETA_JM**
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SSJ_vegeta_JM is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSSJ_vegeta_JM is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SSJ_vegeta_JM

Posted 2003-01-15, 07:48 AM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Funny Messed Up Pictures"
And that little smiley represents you ready to eat.....ok I'm getting nauseated. Just..go away you homosexual bastard. Its pronounced Bas-TARD.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Admiral_Jason