Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Ignorance Control !King_Amazon! Style
Posted 2008-08-26, 09:01 AM
The E-mail said:
Gun Control Montana Style

Shooting in Butte, Montana

Shotgun preteen vs. illegal alien Home Invaders :

Butte, Montana November 5, 2007

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, & MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news........an 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself......against two murderous, illegal aliens ......and she wins, she is still alive.

Now that is Gun Control !

Thought for the day:

Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'

How does garbage like this get around on the internet so easily? It isn’t even a true story (snopes says so). Someone clearly made it up to show how ZOMGEVIL illegal aliens are and to give the message that without guns they’ll kill our children (“an 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself……against two murderous, illegal aliens……and she wins, she is still alive.”)

Lovely quote at the end, too. I guess illegal immigrants are comparable to drug dealers in some peoples eyes. I’m surprised they didn’t say something like how she was holding a cross in one hand and a gun in the other.

I’m worried for the future of our species. It worries me that somewhere out there there’s someone who hates some group of people so badly that they’ll make stuff up to make them look bad and to spread fear and panic to bring other people against them as well. It’s really too bad that 95% of the people who read it will believe it and then proceed to send it to everyone they know.

oh hai, it sounds like im talking about the obama muslim emails at the same time. crzy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-26, 09:14 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Ignorance Control !King_Amazon! Style"
Quote:
I’m worried for the future of our species. It worries me that somewhere out there there’s someone who hates some group of people so badly that they’ll make stuff up to make them look bad and to spread fear and panic to bring other people against them as well. It’s really too bad that 95% of the people who read it will believe it and then proceed to send it to everyone they know.
Unfortunately, this really isn't anything new and it's been going on for ages. What is worse about it though, is that there seemingly are still about 50% of the population that will read this and believe every word of it, it's the same morons that believe if they don't send 7 chain emails in 7 minutes they will contract AIDs and be quarantined.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-08-26, 09:17 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Unfortunately, this really isn't..."
I'll admit when I was reading it, I felt like I wanted to send it to my parents, because they are big in news stuff. Believeing this doesn't mean you also believe that if you don't send seven emails in seven minutes you die. The article is a very plausible one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-26, 09:18 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Unfortunately, this really isn't..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Unfortunately, this really isn't anything new and it's been going on for ages. What is worse about it though, is that there seemingly are still about 50% of the population that will read this and believe every word of it, it's the same morons that believe if they don't send 7 chain emails in 7 minutes they will contract AIDs and be quarantined.
It may not be anything new, but the internet is sure making it easier to spread ignorance at the speed of light.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-26, 09:20 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I'll admit when I was reading it, I..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
I'll admit when I was reading it, I felt like I wanted to send it to my parents, because they are big in news stuff. Believeing this doesn't mean you also believe that if you don't send seven emails in seven minutes you die. The article is a very plausible one.
How is that even remotely plausable?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/homeinvasion.asp

Not to mention, the idea of an 11 year old girl shooting a 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun just seems highly unlikely to me.

Then again, you've already admitted that you just believe anything you hear without doing any research yourself. As I said before, Kazilla, people like you are the root of humanities problems.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-26, 09:27 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It may not be anything new, but the..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
It may not be anything new, but the internet is sure making it easier to spread ignorance at the speed of light.
Very true, but at the same time the Internet has also made information and more awareness available at the speed of light as well. What I'm saying is that there most likely will be about half of the population full of simps that either are too stupid or don't care enough to find out for themselves.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-08-26, 09:29 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Very true, but at the same time the..."
Very true, but at the same time the Internet has also made information and more awareness available at the speed of light as well.
I think people have made it pretty clear that they don't want to be informed or aware, they just want to believe whatever fits their ideals, regardless of how wrong it is. The fact that there are still people who think Obama is a muslim and he's going to turn our country into the Taliban Land is proof enough of that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-26, 09:32 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "How is that even remotely plausable? ..."
I did look it up, after I read it. You believe it because you want it to be true. You want to know that it is possible for a 11 year old girl to defend herself against two home evaders. The fact that she used a shotgun to do it is irrevalent at that point. It doesn't mean im the shit of this earth for believeing some words I read on the internet. I read that it is an Urban Legend after reading the article.

Last edited by Kazilla; 2008-08-26 at 09:37 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-26, 09:35 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think people have made it pretty..."
Now i know why there are so many ignorant freaks, in P2P and P2s games >_>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2008-08-26, 09:38 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I did look it up, after I read it. You..."
I did look it up, after i read it. You believe it because you want it to be true. You want to know that it is possible for a 11 year old girl to defend herself against two home evaders. The fact that she used a shotgun to do it is irrevalent at that point. It doesn't mean im the shit of this earth for believe some words I read on the internet. I read that it is an Urban Legend after reading the article.
You were claiming that it's "very plausible." Now you're saying that you believe it because you want it to be true.

Either statement is ridiculous, but I suppose I have to give you a little credit for at least realizing you're ignorant. Or not. Tard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-26, 09:46 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You were claiming that it's "very..."
You were claiming that it's "very plausible." Now you're saying that you believe it because you want it to be true.

Either statement is ridiculous, but I suppose I have to give you a little credit for at least realizing you're ignorant. Or not. Tard.
Your showing more ignorance in this thread then I. You believe in something because you want it to be true. Why can you somewhat manage to believe in it? Because it was plausible. If you told me, "Girl jumps from plane without parachute and lives". Sure you would want to believe it is true, but you know damn well it isn't plausible.

Plausible: having an appearance of truth or reason; seemingly worthy of approval or acceptance; credible; believable
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-26, 10:20 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Your showing more ignorance in this..."
In an effort to end KA's biased opinion...

Montana had 2,500 estimated unauthorized residents in 1990 and 2000
is it possible that 2 of them struck this home? yes

http://www.claytargetsonline.com/list.php/MT
over 25 clay shooting ranges in montana, she could very well be a champion

http://www.casctp.org/FAQCASCTP.pdf
states any Elementary, Junior High, Highschool student male or female under the age of 18 MAY participate.

Quote:
She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.
an unloaded 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun weighs in at 7.27lbs. While loaded it weighs in at 9.47lbs

Quote:
He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.
The most commonly injured organs were the small bowel (60%), colon (41.6%), liver (29.3%), vascular structures (24.6%), stomach (17.3%), and kidney (17.0%). The overall survival rate for the series was 88.3%. Odds of survival are high, but not 100%

The average weight of an 11-year old girl is about 90-100lbs. A typical housecat weights in at around 8lbs. She could easily of lifted a gun, especially with the knowledge of what she was doing.

Quote:
Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun
Not exactly your top-notch rare weapon.

The point im trying to make to you is that, the story IS plausible. That is why people believe it. Not because two illegal aliens broke into a house, and because we hate them illegals we should believe in this story. Your ignorance is very clear.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-26, 11:00 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Ignorance Control !King_Amazon! Style"
I always hear that illegal immigrants kill more people than non-illegal imigrants and citizens.

People just have nothing better to do than to make shit up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-08-26, 11:18 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I always hear that illegal immigrants..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
I always hear that illegal immigrants kill more people than non-illegal imigrants and citizens.

People just have nothing better to do than to make shit up.
Which is exactly further from the truth. Illegal aliens hardly commit any crime at all, compared with regular 'ole citizens home-grown here in the RED WHITE AND BLUE!...

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-08-26, 11:25 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Which is exactly further from the..."
Crime Statistics.

95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
83% of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens.
86% of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens.
75% of those on the most wanted list in Los Angeles, Phoenix and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.
24.9% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
40.1% of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
48.2% of all inmates in New Mexico detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
29% (630,000) convicted illegal alien felons fill our state and federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually.
53% plus of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.
50% plus of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens from south of the border.
71% plus of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California were stolen by Illegal aliens or “transport coyotes".
47% of cited/stopped drivers in California have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 47%, 92% are illegal aliens.
63% of cited/stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63%, 97% are illegal aliens.
66% of cited/stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66%, 98% are illegal.

Source: http://www.texasborderregulators.org...nt/view/15/38/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-26, 11:32 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Crime Statistics. 95% of warrants..."
I love articles that link to a bunch of statistics with no reference. I call bullshit on that website you linked. Even so, look at what cities are being targeted, high murder rate in LA, I know there is no way 95% of them are "illegal aliens".

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-08-26, 11:36 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I love articles that link to a bunch of..."
I love articles that link to a bunch of statistics with no reference. I call bullshit on that website you linked. I know there is no way 95% of them are "illegal aliens".
I love articles that link to a bunch of statistics with no reference. I call bullshit on your latest post
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-26, 11:38 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Your showing more ignorance in this..."
Your showing more ignorance in this thread then I. You believe in something because you want it to be true. Why can you somewhat manage to believe in it? Because it was plausible. If you told me, "Girl jumps from plane without parachute and lives". Sure you would want to believe it is true, but you know damn well it isn't plausible.

Plausible: having an appearance of truth or reason; seemingly worthy of approval or acceptance; credible; believable
Believing in something because you WANT it to be true is RETARDED. You believe in something if you have REASON TO BELIEVE IT, not because you WANT it to be true.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-26, 11:43 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I love articles that link to a bunch of..."
Actually, it claims 95% of warrents. That only proves biased judges.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-08-26, 11:45 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Believing in something because you WANT..."
Believing in something because you WANT it to be true is RETARDED. You believe in something if you have REASON TO BELIEVE IT, not because you WANT it to be true.
Tell that to all the families who have had their children and/or loved ones taken from them. Tell that to all the families that wanted to believe that their husband/fathers made it out of the twin towers before the planes struck.

Wanting to believe in something is by far the least retarded thing you could do. Wanting to believe in something gives you hope. I hope that someday your daughter doesnt get abducted. More so, I hope she doesn't know that her father doesnt want to believe that she will be ok. You honestly can't see the ignorance in what you are saying can you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla