Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III

Power Leveling
Posted 2012-06-01, 11:09 PM
I feel like I should share this with the rest of you. I was having some trouble (as I said in another thread) so decided I needed a level or two up. Here's how I did it.
BORKED
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-02, 12:44 AM in reply to Asamin's post "Power Leveling"
There's also a method to get the exp turnin three times (or more, depending on how many people are involved).

http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/com...power-leveling
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-02, 08:34 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "There's also a method to get the exp..."
We could try it with my Witch Doctor. The dude sucks so badly for a while.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-03, 01:17 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "We could try it with my Witch Doctor...."
Quote:
Hi, Theres a Way to do 11 time the quest turning with 3 players per 1 kill
There are the way
You need 3 players thats it or more if u want to get more complete
The quest is Act 2 Quest 8 Part 3
The player A is the one whos gonna get 11 time the quest so you rotate with ur friend who is going to be Player A
Theres [Player A] [Player B] [Player C]
1.You enter in the game with all your friend ( You + the 2 player ) and Kill [Kull] dont click on the soulstone ( dont go near ).
2. [Player A] Leave And Press Resume + complete the quest him self. #1
3. During this time [Player B] leave the game and Resume and wait the [Player A].
4. [Player A] Join [Player B].
5. [Player B] Click on the soulstone and Wait on the game.
6. [Player A] Leave and Complete the quest Alone. # 2
7. [Player A] Join [Player B].
8. [Player B] Leave and press resume alone and wait.
9. [Player A] Complete the quest on this game alone. #3
10. [Player A] Join [Player B] And complete both in the same game. #4
11. [Player A] And [Player B] Join [Player C].
12. [Player C] Leave and go alone in a game (Press Resume) and wait.
13. [Player A] Leave and Complete the quest alone on his side. #5
14. [Player A] Join [Player B].
15. [Player B] Leave and go alone ( Resume ) and wait.
16. [Player A] Complete the quest on this game. #6
17. [Player A] Join [Player B] And complete both in the same game. #7
18. [Player A] And [Player B] Join [Player C]
19. [Player C] Click on the soulstone.
20. [Player A] and [Player C] Leave.
21. [Player A] Complete the Quest alone. #8
22. [Player C] And [Player B] Wait.
23. [Player A] Join [Player B]
24. [Player B] Leave, Resume and wait.
25. [Player A] Complete the quest. #9
26. [Player A] Join [Player B] and complete. #10
27. [Player A] and [Player B] Join [Player C].
28. [Player A],[Player B] and [Player C] All complete in the same game. #11

And u can do it at more player 4,5 or 6
I will Probably put a video about all the player A,B and C how to do it.
Sorry for my Bad english but i tryed what i could if u can corect me i'll edit it Thanks.
And sorry if its a repost but i didnt see any x11 only some x9 or x7 with 3 player
Thanks
11x :O.. We need to jump on that one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-06-03, 12:05 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "11x :O.. We need to jump on that one."
I smoke weed, how do you expect me to execute that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-03, 03:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I smoke weed, how do you expect me to..."
I was running the two person one pretty nicely last night with Kaos. I imagine the three person wouldn't be to much harder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin