Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Post Favorite anime characters
Posted 2003-10-19, 11:11 PM
My favorite anime chartacters is Vash, Alexander, Alucard, Spike and Lupin.

Whats you favorite anime Characters?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
peter_griffin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpeter_griffin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

peter_griffin

Posted 2003-10-19, 11:17 PM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
I watched hellsing in anime club, it was spelled ARUCARD in the subtitle....but yea Arucard has gotta be one of my fav's.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-20, 12:37 AM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
its sposeed to be alucard ( dracula backward ) hes one of my fav's.

my others are Lain from serial experiment lain and Inu-Yasha ( hes so god damn hot ).

o and Eiri Yuki. i kinda styled my hair after him and when i drink a bud and smoke i look like him so hes like me sept older.
one of these days im gona get up and scream "stop being stupid!" then everything would be alirght. For seriously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anime-Otaku

Posted 2003-10-20, 12:39 AM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Hmmm could it be that i watch the jap version of it with english subtitles? I dont watch those shitty dubbed ones. Full jap with english subtitles 4 eva!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-20, 12:41 AM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
i actually enjoyed the dubbed v. the female voices were good but the male voices seemed so bland... like integrals voice was great so was victorias but alucards kinda just bored me.

the only anime ive watched where the subbing sucked so bad that i had to pause certain parts 5 times to get it was .hack//sign... i seriously got lost twoards the end and only watching the dub made sense.
one of these days im gona get up and scream "stop being stupid!" then everything would be alirght. For seriously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anime-Otaku

Posted 2003-10-20, 12:45 AM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Whos the guy in blue gender that is reawakened after being cryogenically frozen. I forgot his name. Hes another one of my favorite characters.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-20, 12:48 AM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
he actually is a weird ass char. he starts out as a scarred pussy then he cheats on his woman THEN when he becomes actually GOOD at something he acts like he got some fucking nice hyper meth and doesnt eat or sleep cause hes too bussy trying to train.

after bout few eppisodes on dvd that i watched then a few on tv i watched i got bored... im thinking of just buying the last few epp. online to see what happens cause the whole story just bores me really.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Anime-Otaku

Posted 2003-10-20, 01:26 AM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Ok i just looked up the spoiler for blue gender.... HOLY FUCK THE ENDING SUCKS. I take the main character out of my fav anime characters.

http://users.powernet.co.uk/shoujo/tvdb/tvdb381.htm

thats the spoiler. DONT READ IT IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-20, 02:08 AM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Sov thats stupid it s just like one of those *dont click here*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-10-20, 07:41 AM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Blue Gender is such a horrible series.

As for my favourite characters:
Lain
Tsukasa
Sagara from Full Metal Panic
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-10-20, 10:25 AM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Guts (Berserk)
Vash (Trigun)
D (Vampire Hunter D)
Spike (Cowboy Bebop)
Jubei (Ninja Scroll)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-10-20, 10:50 AM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Vash and Spike.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2003-10-20, 11:00 AM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Spike, Gene, Tsukasa

ya
i must not fear. fear is the mind killer. i will face my fears and when they are gone only i will remain.
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
haplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhaplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

haplo

Posted 2003-10-20, 01:03 PM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Speed Racer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-10-20, 02:29 PM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Vash, Wolfwood, Jet Black, Jiraiya, Tienshinhan

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2003-10-20 at 02:31 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-10-20, 07:58 PM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
I'm surprised how many of us Jet fans actually exist.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-10-20, 10:43 PM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Definately Vash... Definately Spike.... Definately D.
And why the hell not SPeed Racer... I admit to being a fan...

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-10-20, 11:24 PM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Naruto (naruto)
Sasuke (Naruto)
aLucard (Hellsing)
Vash (Trigizzun)
Peter Griffin (Family Guy) ... thats right bitch i said it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2003-10-21, 12:34 AM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Itachi (Naruto)
Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z)
Aya (Ayashi no Ceres)
Asuran (Gundam Seed)
The future girl from DNA^2... Can't remember her name (DNA^2)
Jet (Cowboy Bebop)

EDIT: May be also Jaraiya from Naruto
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-10-21, 03:56 AM in reply to peter_griffin's post "Favorite anime characters"
Sovereign said:
I watched hellsing in anime club, it was spelled ARUCARD in the subtitle
First, it's spelled "Arucard"because the Japanese language is ridiculous. It was a translation error. How much sense does this make: "Dracura." That is "Arucard" backwards. It was supposed to be spelled "Alucard," and that's how it's pronounced in the english dub.

And now for my list.

1. Vash the Stampede
2. Spike Spiegel
3. Vicious
4. Kyosuke Date (The hero from The Soultaker)
5. Legato Bluesummers
6. Vegeta (I hate DBZ, but Vegeta is the man)
7. Alucard
8. Ein
9. Dark Schneider (from Bastard!!)
10. Onimae Yu (From Spriggan)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel