Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III

D3: New class
Posted 2010-10-24, 06:43 PM
http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/70...ter-Video.html

Demon Hunter
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-10-24, 11:22 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "D3: New class"
Looks basically like an Amazon/Assassin mixture. Pretty neat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-10-25, 09:32 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Looks basically like an Amazon/Assassin..."
Here's a little gameplay footage.

BORKED

I really can't wait for this fucking game to drop.

I like the little sonic the hedgehog thing this class can do, it's pretty sweet I guess.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-10-29, 08:33 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Here's a little gameplay footage. ..."
I like the whooshy thing, 'cuz he moves really fast.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-10-31, 12:30 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Here's a little gameplay footage. ..."
Looks pretty good actually. This class has some pizazz(sp?). Hopefully I'll have a nice government job by the time this game comes out. Tired of 60-70 hour work weeks. Leaves very little video gaming time when you factor in the gf .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2010-11-01, 09:27 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Looks pretty good actually. This class..."
agreed.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-11-02, 07:23 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "agreed."
Its a trap!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-11-02, 06:43 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Its a trap!"
Source?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-11-02, 11:27 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "D3: New class"
I don't know guys. I feel like I should be stoked about this but... it's just a bunch of old crap put together. She can teleport, she can fan of knives, she shoots a gun a lot. Lame.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hayduke

Posted 2010-11-20, 10:53 PM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "I don't know guys. I feel like I should..."
Last time I played one of the most popular specs was hammerdin where you ...spam one attack and magical hammers fly around you and gib everything. Game style of this class seems much more interesting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2010-11-21, 09:04 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Last time I played one of the most..."
Getting your hammers to actually hit monsters with a hammerdin isn't trivial. If you've got the gear to teleport around and spam infinite hammers that fact doesn't matter much though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-11-30, 10:33 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Getting your hammers to actually hit..."
Merc with insight ftw. <-- Infinite mana
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-11-30, 10:49 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Merc with insight ftw. <-- Infinite..."
The only time I've ever utilized that is with a fishymancer to keep the corpse explosions going. I don't remember ever having mana issues with a hammerdin. Then again, it has been years since I've played a hammerdin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-12-01, 04:12 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The only time I've ever utilized that..."
Huge mana issues with a hammerdin if you don't have an insight. It is almost mandatory. Probably not so bad if you aren't also trying to tele around like a mad man, but, if you are playing a hammerdin without an enigma then well.. yea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-12-02, 10:04 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Getting your hammers to actually hit..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Getting your hammers to actually hit monsters with a hammerdin isn't trivial. If you've got the gear to teleport around and spam infinite hammers that fact doesn't matter much though.
There was nothing difficult about aiming hammers aside from weird hitbox or whatever issues sometimes. But if you play with one very much then you have no problems at all. Then again I didn't teleport. I just ran my slaphappy ass around and nuked people with my storm of swirling magical mallets.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2010-12-03, 03:51 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "There was nothing difficult about..."
Except in maggot lair when you couldn't kill a baby maggot on normal difficulty and he was halting your progressiong through the maze. So you have to leave the game and join another one. You say aiming your hammers wasn't hard, but you weren't allowed to aim them. You just used them and hoped they hit something. You could position your body to try to get them to go where you wanted them to, but they still did what they wanted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla