Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2008-06-24, 11:26 AM in reply to klo's post starting "new found addiction to mario cart..."
My new book came today, which is brilliant in itself. The really great bit, though, is that it's not actually due to be published until the 1st July!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-24, 12:14 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "My new book came today, which is..."
I completed a login/logout script last night!

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-06-24, 01:04 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I completed a login/logout script last..."
I am going to the Steve Miller Band concert on Saturday. Can't wait.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-24, 02:16 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I am going to the Steve Miller Band..."
I just completed the Admin Page Creator. Now onto the Page Editor!

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-06-24, 09:47 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I just completed the Admin Page..."
Beer after work. Magic Hat #9 is the shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-06-25, 05:55 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Beer after work. Magic Hat #9 is the..."
Day off today! I've only been working two days, but already I'm stiff, sore, and stupidly tired.

Oh, and I've got my Leavers' Do tonight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-25, 06:13 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Day off today! I've only been working..."
I'm almost done with PHP admin page editor.

EDIT: Yay! I finished it. Now onto learning more so that the page editor will show raw data and not just the file output.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2008-06-25 at 07:03 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-06-29, 02:17 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I'm almost done with PHP admin page..."
Got me a new blog design up and running.

http://lenco.110mb.com/ineffably_so/index.html

Only took a day to design and build, which is very good... then again, I was using the previous design and just swapping things around.

I need to buy my own domain.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-30, 08:29 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Got me a new blog design up and..."
Tom Petty concert on Thursday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-30, 10:48 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Tom Petty concert on Thursday."
May have found a new job. Score.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-06-30, 11:44 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "May have found a new job. Score."
Going paintballing tomorrow - can't wait! Never been before.

And I've got me a box, just in case someone decides to pop one off at the family jewels.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-07-01, 01:09 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Going paintballing tomorrow - can't..."
Paintballing was fantastic!! Three hours of shooting friends - is there anything better?

I got four people in their vsiors, three headshots, and a number of body and back hits. I myself was hit on the top of my head, left temple, left bicep, both knees, back of my left foot, and I've got an absolute stonker of a bruise just below my left shoulder blade - shot from above at close range.

Brilliant. I want to go again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-07-01, 04:16 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Paintballing was fantastic!! Three..."
Percocet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-07-01, 05:19 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Percocet."
Finished Hack-translating the new GraphicsGale.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-07-02, 11:00 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Finished Hack-translating the new..."
I bought GH Aerosmith last night. And GH for the DS last week...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-07-06, 02:48 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I bought GH Aerosmith last night. :D..."
I've been getting back into programming a system for my neighbour's friend, and I've finally programmed a fully suncitonal calendar!

The calendar component built into VB6 is shite and doesn't do what I want, and any that I've found online weren't free, or were written in foreign, so I've coded my own - you start with a monthly view, which you can take into weekly view by double-clicking a week, and then into day view by double-clicking a single day. I'm contemplating coding a yearly view, too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-07-09, 03:17 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I've been getting back into programming..."
Finally finished an order of cushions, today!

I might have said something in Greivances about it being hell on the fingers, so I'm happy that it's done. Now we're doing simple re-work - snipping tags off pairs of slippers and re-bpxing them. So easy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-07-09, 03:20 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Finally finished an order of cushions,..."
Occy!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-07-09, 03:50 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Occy!"
40x 5mg Valiums in thy possession. ]

Edit: actually they're fives.

Last edited by -Spector-; 2008-07-09 at 03:53 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-10, 07:59 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "40x 5mg Valiums in thy possession. ^_^]..."
21 in 6 days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos