Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Cry IRON my Shirt!
Posted 2008-01-08, 01:47 PM
IRON MY SHIRT
IRON MY SHIRT
IRON MY SHIRT
IRON MY SHIRT
IRON MY SHIRT

This video is so awesome, funniest thing i've seen in a while, definately check it out if you haven't seen it yet.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jsocCWiLh3s

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-01-08, 02:09 PM in reply to D3V's post "IRON my Shirt!"
ppl r saying this wuz staged but i thnk its funny ass hell
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-08, 02:24 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "ppl r saying this wuz staged but i thnk..."
From what I heard : "some guys from a radio station set this up" but who knows. I'm sure Hillary would put something like this together to make her look like a victim again.

Shit, even that little fake cry spout she had the other day was so ridiculous, Americans aren't stupid, we know that shit was scripted.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-01-08, 02:46 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "From what I heard : "some guys from a..."
no shyt y all the stunts hillary rhodam clinton what do u half to hyde
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-08, 04:15 PM in reply to D3V's post "IRON my Shirt!"
Nice heckling.

What bugs me about that is the people she's got behind her.

"Ohhh, the remnants of sexism, alive and well"

*SCREAMING*

Come off it. Worst way to deal with a heckler, ever. Yet the people behind her go crazy? WTF?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-01-08, 09:59 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Nice heckling. What bugs me about..."
IRON MY SHIRT

noncap
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-01-09, 04:14 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "IRON MY SHIRT noncap"
HAHA i just messaged that to like 15 friends i know..

what a funny joke.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2008-01-11, 07:03 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "HAHA i just messaged that to like 15..."
Hahah yeah it's awesome...

my girlfriend and her mom are both basically feminists so it's fun to poke at them about this, they just say how ignorant men are, and when I tell them it was a setup by the Clinton campaign they don't feel like arguing anymore, lol.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-01-11, 05:48 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Hahah yeah it's awesome... my..."
From what I've heard it's been uncovered that he was planted by the Clinton people to get her sympathy votes. He had a "Vote for Hillary" sticker on his backpack or something, and other shit. Could just be rumors but it wouldn't suprise me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-01-12, 11:56 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "From what I've heard it's been..."
I'm sure her and Bill have their shirts ironed for them. How stupid...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-01-14, 07:27 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I'm sure her and Bill have their shirts..."
Yes, there are some stupid allegations on CNN, I really do find their outlets almost as Biased on Clinton's behalf as FoxNews is for every republican, time to watch MSNBC.

Either way, I'm reading about Clinton bringing up drug issues from Obama's past.

Now honestly, tell me.

Does Obama sound like a junkie?

Does he talk like a Pot head?

Fuck no, he's probably the most intelligent person in the entire race, there is no par as an eloquent speaker as he is..

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-01-14, 05:24 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yes, there are some stupid allegations..."
I just watched the video for the first time(I had only seen the picture.) Seriously, that just LOOKS staged. It's way too convenient. Like security is going to let a guy with an "iron my shirt" sign into the rally. It just feels so set up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-01-15, 07:49 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I just watched the video for the first..."
That, and think about it. Remember the "DONT TASER ME BRO" guy? His whole fucking biography was put out there afterwards, we knew everything about this guy's life afterwards. Go to any sort of person like this in the media recently, you will find out mass amount of details about them, but this guy, haven't heard anything about him. And you're right, that sign more than likely wouldn't be able to get in there, especially up towards the front row.

Life's a bitch, Don't vote for one.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V