Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

DOES DEADLY STRIKE work w/ SMITE???
Posted 2004-06-27, 06:19 PM
ok i got a HEAVENS light right. i wanna either SHAEL SHAEL it for faster IAS w/ smite OR LO LO it for 40% deadly strike if it works. O BTW would a 6xSHAEL phase blade pwn on him or no???? for like super fast Smiting
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-27, 06:23 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post "DOES DEADLY STRIKE work w/ SMITE???"
first check here so you don't over exess your ias:

http://diablo2.ingame.de/tips/calcs/...p?lang=english
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-27, 08:24 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "first check here so you don't over..."
i dunno how many times ive answered this q, but id be rich if i got a 1/2 penny for each time, id be rich

NO DS DOES NOT WORK WITH SMITE
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-06-27, 08:51 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "i dunno how many times ive answered..."
sory i was to lazy to read back...so thank you for being so gracious BLCK. maybe DUAL UM's cuz im almot 50% sure that OPEN WOUNDS does???

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-27, 08:55 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "sory i was to lazy to read back...so..."
I am pretty sure it does.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-27, 09:00 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "sory i was to lazy to read back...so..."
koolio_kid2001 said:
sory i was to lazy to read back...so thank you for being so gracious BLCK. maybe DUAL UM's cuz im almot 50% sure that OPEN WOUNDS does???
wow something ive said renders in the backs of peoples minds, yes OW works, go look in the pally faq in diabloii.net maybe you will be enlightened X1000
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-06-27, 09:39 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "wow something ive said renders in the..."
shadow dont be ignorant! its mean and makes me sad haha j/k but seriously dont be an asshole moderator..i didnt do anything wrong . actually i dont give a shit just ran out of stuff to say

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-28, 08:13 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "wow something ive said renders in the..."
2x Ber would be good also.

Crushing Blow also works with smite.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-29, 09:07 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "2x Ber would be good also. Crushing..."
ya...but im using heavens light and its already got 33% chance of crushing blow i think so ill use it since it has enuff for the moment. and well maybe a cham if i can get cuz i dunno but would the CHAM work in freezing my enemy??? w/ the smite or no. sorry blck im new to smite sorry if u already posted

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

koolio_kid2001