Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

wtf does blizzard mean
Posted 2004-06-27, 08:07 AM
ladder season is comin to an end............all season 1 ladder cjars will be moved into their own area? what does that mean? can we create new chars in this area or are we gonna have to create chars in season 2 only?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-06-27, 08:09 AM in reply to dgpnd81's post "wtf does blizzard mean"
I think that it means all first ladder season char will be moved to their own league. I don't think you would be able to make new one in that league since there will be a new ladder.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-06-27, 08:14 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "I think that it means all first ladder..."
if thats the case that pretty shitty and pretty pointless
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-06-27, 12:26 PM in reply to dgpnd81's post starting "if thats the case that pretty shitty..."
they're combining ladder and nonladder. i read somewhere that the only chance for nonladder characters to get ladder items would be for them to trade with someone from ladder once the season was over.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2004-06-27, 04:29 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "they're combining ladder and nonladder...."
lets only hope it's going to happen.. symnzxx we can only hope!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-27, 04:33 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "lets only hope it's going to happen....."
Fuck Maryland And Fuck Your Clone Spawn Method.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nddwind

Posted 2004-06-27, 04:45 PM in reply to nddwind's post starting "Fuck Maryland And Fuck Your Clone Spawn..."
Ok, they specify that the ladder characters now will not become non ladder, they will become ex ladder ( a group of their own ). New ladder characters will be the ladder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-06-27, 04:52 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "Ok, they specify that the ladder..."
badboy said:
Ok, they specify that the ladder characters now will not become non ladder, they will become ex ladder ( a group of their own ). New ladder characters will be the ladder.
proof? i read that they'd become part of the non-ladders.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2004-06-27, 04:59 PM in reply to dgpnd81's post "wtf does blizzard mean"
dgpnd81 said:
all season 1 ladder cjars will be moved into their own area?
Stated already.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-06-27, 09:05 PM in reply to nddwind's post starting "Fuck Maryland And Fuck Your Clone Spawn..."
nddwind said:
Fuck Maryland And Fuck Your Clone Spawn Method.
Off Topic: spam some more and ima have a fun time learning my full potential, plz do spam more..............NOT, seriously stop copy and pasting your spam

On Topic: i dunno about this i read the early patch info saying that ladder would eventually merge with non ladder but now i dont know. it seems that blizzard is making a new type of populas of "former ladder players" with their "1.10+"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-06-27, 09:19 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "Off Topic: spam some more and ima have..."
blckshdwdragon said:
Off Topic: spam some more and ima have a fun time learning my full potential, plz do spam more..............NOT, seriously stop copy and pasting your spam

On Topic: i dunno about this i read the early patch info saying that ladder would eventually merge with non ladder but now i dont know. it seems that blizzard is making a new type of populas of "former ladder players" with their "1.10+"

Is it spam if i say Maryland is a for hicks and that University of Michigan owns?
Is that spam Mr. Moderator? Don't show me "your full potential" just answer me please.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nddwind

Posted 2004-06-27, 09:21 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "Off Topic: spam some more and ima have..."
haha new kid this days, anyway, we never know what blizzard going to do until the real thing come out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-27, 09:23 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "haha new kid this days, anyway, we..."
Does it really matter where they are moved?? either way they arent ladder anymore and thats all that matters.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-06-27, 09:25 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "haha new kid this days, anyway, we..."
Maryland rocks, where I was born, near D.C. actually, so STFU nddwind.

It does say pretty clearly that ladder will become their own group, a "1.10+" group, as stated.

Battle.net said:
The Diablo II 1.10 Ladder Season 1 will soon come to an end and Blizzard would like to thank all the players -- New, Returning and Veteran alike -- for making this a great Season. As a special treat to reward the Top Players from around the world, we will be immortalizing the Top 10 Expansion and Expansion Hardcore Characters in each of the 7 Classes on the Blizzard website. That's 140 players from each Realm!

Season 1 Ladder Characters will be moved to their own 1.10+ population when the season ends. Be sure to check back here for details on future Ladder Seasons.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-27, 09:26 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "Does it really matter where they are..."
It matters like this much |----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| which is alots, first non ladder will never get ladder items, no one will play on the 1.10+ old ladder because people either play non ladder or ladder, and i want my pally to have 40x3/20/20!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-28, 02:10 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Maryland rocks, where I was born, near..."
i never played ladder... always said blizz shouldnt make a ladder... but hell they did, and now ur all fooked up =.= (at least blizz cud have made seperate channels... cuz ending a trade with the message that u cant join game becuz ur nonladder is pretty silly)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-06-28, 08:04 AM in reply to nddwind's post starting "Is it spam if i say Maryland is a for..."
nddwind said:
Is it spam if i say Maryland is a for hicks and that University of Michigan owns?
Is that spam Mr. Moderator? Don't show me "your full potential" just answer me please.
That is an opinion, off-topic, and completely worthless. Do it again, and you'll have earned a 'Warning'. You want to do that, go to the Chat Forum.

Respect the Mods, and the rules of this forum please. Failure to do so will result in your banning from these boards.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-28, 08:51 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "That is an opinion, off-topic, and..."
*looks around* pwnt

[on topic]I'll go to new ladder. Fuck old ladder chars. They're worthless to me no matter where they go as I won't be able to trade my current items for new ladder items.[/on topic]
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-06-28, 06:38 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "*looks around* pwnt [on topic]I'll..."
How can you do me like that atticus. I have been a member here for like 2 years. Just because i don't have 2k posts.. muddafuckas

on topic: ladder sucks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

nddwind

Posted 2004-06-28, 07:13 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "It matters like this much..."
They have always said ladder would be temporary and that it would reset every once and a while so you shouldn't of gotten too attached amigo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113