Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Anyone have a high def high str 4 sockets armor?
Posted 2004-06-27, 02:44 AM
eth would be even better!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-27, 04:16 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Anyone have a high def high str 4..."
stone GANGA??? i got a 2178 or something stone dusk shroud i can trade ya. but i got a 547 def superior Great Haubrek
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-27, 04:27 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "stone GANGA??? i got a 2178 or..."
i want to put 4 ort in it, that's all i need, cuz dam those fucking hybird zon think they are melee with those dam cheap lighting fucking 1 hit ko, only if i had my chance to hit them they be die!.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-27, 09:41 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "i want to put 4 ort in it, that's all i..."
lol i love it...just BLOCK EM or use that other one...ummm 3ort helm works better . or a TGOD's and DUAL WISP w/ 75 light res

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-27, 11:02 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "lol i love it...just BLOCK EM or use..."
mmm na, my Coa is would help me more than the carapace, so kevin, you can hook me up with the armor?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-28, 01:50 AM in reply to Ganga's post "Anyone have a high def high str 4..."
ummmm realm, hardcore softcore? ladder nonladder?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
holy1s is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenholy1s is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

holy1s

Posted 2004-06-28, 02:07 AM in reply to holy1s's post starting "ummmm realm, hardcore softcore? ladder..."
east, SCL..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-28, 08:09 AM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "lol i love it...just BLOCK EM or use..."
koolio_kid2001 said:
just BLOCK EM
You can't block the charged bolts...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-29, 09:09 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "You can't block the charged bolts..."
no no i know but they dont do that much dmg after the PVP reduction and shit. and i gave him a 145 light res gris shield, since hes a pally

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

koolio_kid2001