Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: Who would you go for (or suggest for me)?
Br, definately. 3 37.50%
Mar sounds nice. 0 0%
Mer sounds easiest to stay with. 0 0%
'N because you're both annoying. 0 0%
All of the Above. 0 0%
None of the Above (Probably Gay). 5 62.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Four Girls and a Retard?
Posted 2009-05-01, 06:59 PM
Welp, once again, I come to Zelaron asking for your more then likely offensive and unagreeible opinions.

I'm sure some of you know I broke up with my girl, whom I had for a year...

Over the last month or so, I've been friend-dating a few girls, and I want y'all to help me decide who you think would be best for me.

I'll simply post them as letters, and give discriptions of there personalitys.

Br: Kinda Bi-Polar, this girl has alot of power, but can be very, very nice when you get her to sofen up. and at that, she's probably got the best Body of the 4. <SINGLE>

Mar: Kind, cute, and just plain cuddly. not the best looker, but who cares? It's the inside that counts, and her kindness is only matched by Br's looks. <QUESTIONABLY SINGLE>

Mer: Loud and Obnoxious... in a cute way. She's got the balance of power, kindness, and looks, the only problem is I barely see her due to scheduels at school... <QUESTIONABLY SINGLE>

'N: Loud, silly, Loud, random, and loud. Not the best in the looks department, but definately the funniest of the group! <SINGLE>
Skurai

Last edited by Skurai; 2009-05-01 at 07:39 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-05-01, 07:17 PM in reply to Skurai's post "Four Girls and a Retard?"
None, you shouldn't be dating at 12
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-05-01, 07:23 PM in reply to Skurai's post "Four Girls and a Retard?"
Depends on what you're looking for. IMO, for a one night stand, Br. For a girlfriend/relationship, Mar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-01, 07:40 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Depends on what you're looking for. ..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Depends on what you're looking for. IMO, for a one night stand, Br. For a girlfriend/relationship, Mar.
Nice Look on it.
and I'm 16.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-05-02, 03:23 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Nice Look on it. and I'm 16."
KJ for sure, espically if your into cute furry little forest creatures.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-02, 11:33 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "KJ for sure, espically if your into..."
Sum Yung Guy said: [Goto]
lololol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-05-02, 03:21 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "lololol"
Made me chuckle.... I say none if you want to get A's in school.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2009-05-02, 03:26 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "KJ for sure, espically if your into..."
Sum Yung Guy said: [Goto]
rofl
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-05-02, 03:32 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "rofl ."
Had to + rep for that. It made me laugh the second time too!
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2009-05-02, 05:32 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Nice Look on it. and I'm 16."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Nice Look on it.
and I'm 16.
Okay, whatever you say...

My question to you is why you're so desperate for a girlfriend?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-05-02, 07:04 PM in reply to Skurai's post "Four Girls and a Retard?"
What the fuck is "power"? Attack power? Are they muscular? I'd probably get in a polygamist relationship with all the "powerful" ones, and let them till the fields of the farm we purchase together for me. I will then live the life of a Kentucky Colonel, sipping mint julips and wearing a white suit, on my front porch. Don't go with the bi-polar or loud ones, imo. Just because that's annoying. Definitely not the bi-polar one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2009-05-02, 08:21 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Okay, whatever you say... My..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
Okay, whatever you say...

My question to you is why you're so desperate for a girlfriend?
I never really looked at it as desperate...
I just need to pick one before I end up having all four of them going at me. :/

as for the "power" thing... I dunno, I was having a hard time fixing up what I ment, so alot of the discriptions need redone... oh well.
Most votes either say "none" or "Br", which is who I've got one of the best relationships with.
I don't know who KJ is, so I found nothing funny. >_>'
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-05-03, 12:56 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I never really looked at it as..."
The handsome guy you missed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2009-05-03, 01:21 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "The handsome guy you missed."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
The handsome guy you missed.
Oh... Him....

You guys suck. D:
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-05-03, 11:38 AM in reply to Skurai's post "Four Girls and a Retard?"
Whichever one will give you access to vagina. In your case I don't see that happening though, so you should probably just quit while you're ahead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-05-03, 04:37 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Whichever one will give you access to..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
Whichever one will give you access to vagina. In your case I don't see that happening though, so you should probably just quit while you're ahead.
Mer and 'N.
amazingly enough, I'm waiting until I'm married for that though.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-05-03, 05:56 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Mer and 'N. amazingly enough, I'm..."
Ahhh. Trying to get her on lockdown before you tell her you have AIDS?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2009-05-03, 07:16 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Mer and 'N. amazingly enough, I'm..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
I'm waiting until I'm married for that though.
Fail.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2009-05-03, 07:29 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Ahhh. Trying to get her on lockdown..."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
Ahhh. Trying to get her on lockdown before you tell her you have AIDS?
no!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-05-03, 08:14 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "... ... ... no!"
I see you hesitated three times! IT'S TRUE! DON'T DENY IT!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood