Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

View Poll Results: FFIX OR FF7? There can only be 1
FFVII 1 16.67%
FFIX 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Post Ffvii Vs Ffix
Posted 2003-05-23, 03:04 PM
Hey I have created this thread to prove which one is better. Every aspect will be covered. Music, graphics, characters, fmv scenes, the world map, airship, story and more. Cast your votes now or forever hold your peace.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-23, 03:49 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Ffvii Vs Ffix"
[QUOTE=kuja's #1]Hey I have created this thread to prove which one is better. Every aspect will be covered. Music, graphics, characters, fmv scenes, the world map, airship, story and more. Cast your votes now or forever hold your peace.

Also I have a visual imparement so all those writting posts please increase the size of the words if possible.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-23, 04:32 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Ffvii Vs Ffix"
In my opinion, FF9 > FF7. No contest.

(I played FF7 after I've finished FF9.)

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-05-23, 04:38 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Ffvii Vs Ffix"
I agree. But there is those who would question this and I want to put it to rest. Thanks for the enlarged print. That size is good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-23, 05:33 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Ffvii Vs Ffix"
If you are using internet explorer, click on the "view" menu, then text size, and choose a larger size.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-05-23, 05:36 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Ffvii Vs Ffix"
THANKS FOR VOTING. PLEASE WRITE IN A LARGER FONT AND DARKER IF POSSIBLE.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-23, 10:32 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Ffvii Vs Ffix"
FF9, by far. Better characters, better storyline, better art direction, better graphics, better translation, better stats/skills/magic system, and most importantly, the best villain in the series. FF9, hands down.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-05-23, 10:44 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Ffvii Vs Ffix"
I VOTED FF9 BUT I THINK FF6 BEATS THEM ALL.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-05-24, 07:37 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Ffvii Vs Ffix"
Than you for voting. I agree with you Raziel. FF9 is better in all ways.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-24, 10:02 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Ffvii Vs Ffix"
FF9 owns all... 7 is okay... but it wasn't the greatest altho its quite the original. 8 was horrible, 10 was pathetic... and now you are left with FF9, the ownage. FF3 was a really good game also, but I still prefer FF9. I love their character styles, storyline is well created, graphics were far better than any PSOne games out there, and the music... I can't describe these godly attributes into words... FF9 beats all, as Raz always say... "No contest"

Last edited by I)ark_Phoenix; 2003-05-24 at 10:06 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2003-05-24, 10:10 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Ffvii Vs Ffix"
Hello Pheonix. Thanks for posting your opinion and voting. At least some people care about my thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-24, 01:56 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Ffvii Vs Ffix"
Woah, when did you get back Phoenix?

Only thing wrong with FF9 is it starts out slow. The whole first disc sucks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-05-24, 02:07 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Ffvii Vs Ffix"
It did start out kinda slow but the end of disc 1 was cool. The wy Kuja looks at you... You just know that this guy is the TRUE enemy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-24, 02:18 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Ffvii Vs Ffix"
Thanks for the tip. Its a little late. Sorry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-24, 07:06 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Ffvii Vs Ffix"
Phoenix, what the hell happened to you man? Why'd chruser de-mod you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-05-24, 07:11 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Ffvii Vs Ffix"
Hey Raz you've been here awhile. How do I edit stuff like posts, polls and profile?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-24, 07:34 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Ffvii Vs Ffix"
You can edit one of your posts by clicking on the "edit" tab in the upper right hand portion of the post window.

If you want to edit your profile, look at the row of tabs right underneath the Zelaron logo at the top of the page. The one on the far left that says "User CP" will take you to your profile options.

Regular members can't edit polls. Only moderators and higher can do that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2003-05-24, 07:37 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Ffvii Vs Ffix"
EDIT: nevermind, you've corrected it.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-05-24, 07:39 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Ffvii Vs Ffix"
Is Chruser a moderator? He edited one of my polls.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-24, 07:41 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Ffvii Vs Ffix"
Chruser is the guy in charge around here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel