Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Smile FFT
Posted 2002-12-30, 06:04 PM
This game is legendary IMO. The storyline, the music, and the systems and workings all intertwined are just a masterpiece. A work of art if you will. I loved this game above any and all other games. Ever. It sounds extreme, but this is actually the only game that made this grown 23 year old man cry. Its like a video-game equivelant of Citizen Kane. Even Starcraft and FF7 can't top this. Yes they were also wonderful games, but they cannot compare to this.

Mmm...butt-rubbin....Wait....wtf am I doing? God I am useless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Admiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAdmiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2002-12-31, 04:51 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "FFT"
WERE? They are still good, well... maybe except for SC. And I think FF7 still beats FFT not to mention FF9... FF9 is the best indeed. =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2003-01-01, 04:28 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "FFT"
Ahem. 8&9 had confusing storylines. FFT owns them.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Admiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAdmiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-01-01, 07:39 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "FFT"
FFT is my favourite of the series as well, but then again, I was a strategy game player before RPG
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-01-01, 08:53 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "FFT"
Isn't there going too be a sequal to this? On I think Gameboy advance?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2003-01-01, 09:17 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "FFT"
Yep, but it's not even out in Japan yet. It's a sequel the same way FF9 is a sequel to FF8.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-01-01, 09:31 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "FFT"
Oh I see, So just a continue in the series I thought it was going to be more like ffx-2. Do you know what system it is going too be on?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2003-01-01, 09:36 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "FFT"
I can't wait till they get all of the good/old square games onto files and emu's. I lost my FFT cd... let a friend borrow it and never got it back. x_x It's been soo long since I've played it. :\
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2003-01-02, 01:45 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "FFT"
FFT Advanced is just a port to GBA. If you want to know about a REAL FFT-2, go to www.rpgamer.com.

Last edited by Rurouni Storm; 2003-01-02 at 09:15 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-01-02, 09:16 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "FFT"
Fixed the link for you

And Tactics Advance IS the sequel. Just look here
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-01-04, 08:12 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "FFT"
Very odd. I thought FFTA was merely a port. Wow, this is surely on my must-reserve list.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-01-05, 06:33 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "FFT"
It was originally going to be a port, but then Square decided to make a new game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-01-06, 06:40 AM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "FFT"
Hm ur opinions of this game sounds great.
Maybe I should play it, too. I think I have it in my collection of
the FF games.
I only need part 1,2 and 3 hope i get them.
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-01-06, 08:11 AM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "FFT"
The storyline better include SOMETHING about the past. Even if its Balmafula or Rad. It must be a SEQUEL. Not just some doof crap in the same world. And don't make it 100 milleniums later.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-01-07, 09:11 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "FFT"
I'm hoping it is a sequel story-wise.

I was hoping for a plotline in which you had to dethrone King Delita.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-01-08, 04:02 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "FFT"
!!!*SPOILER*!!!*SPOILER*!!!*SPOILER*!!!

Delita dies in the ending don't you remember? Ovelia and him kill eachother.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-01-08, 04:25 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "FFT"
I took it to mean that he just killed her. Her usefulness was over.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-01-09, 02:29 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "FFT"
I'd love to be implemented in the original storyline. Be this godly dude that would make Orlandu look like a freakin' baby raper. Namza is killed, but then eventually he is revived with a Holy Blade and destroys all the Zodiac Stones.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-01-09, 09:44 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "FFT"
Final Fantasy series rule all the games!!!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
First Step: Find your cousin.
Second Step: Get your cousin in the cannon.
Third Step: Find another cousin.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
VComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

VComegasin

Posted 2003-01-10, 04:58 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "FFT"
We know. We know.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Admiral_Jason