Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Hrm.... Is it just me or is FF9 WAY too easy?
Posted 2003-06-18, 11:53 AM
My guys are like level 40, which to me seems pretty small, and they just smacked around kuja and that silver dragon at the end of disc three. So it seems pretty easy...

Is the rest of the game that easy? Or are those just particularly easy battles. (and also, what did you guys think of the ending?)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-06-18, 11:58 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Hrm.... Is it just me or is FF9 WAY too..."
The end boss is probably the easiest in any ff game
________
Buell XB12SS

Last edited by Cecil; 2011-01-21 at 06:27 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Cecil is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCecil is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Cecil

Posted 2003-06-18, 12:10 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Hrm.... Is it just me or is FF9 WAY too..."
Never got past the beginning of Disc 2. I'm gonna play it again once I finish Chrono Cross.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-18, 12:11 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Hrm.... Is it just me or is FF9 WAY too..."
Try to find all the treasures. Chocobo hot and cold.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-18, 12:30 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Hrm.... Is it just me or is FF9 WAY too..."
It wasn't easy! FF8 was easy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-18, 06:38 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Hrm.... Is it just me or is FF9 WAY too..."
Well, it depends on how you play the boss battles in the game. If you're dead-set on acquiring all of the really cool weapons and armor in the game, you'll have to devote Zidane to stealing continuously from every fucking boss. Doing that is not an easy task. You're giving up the strongest character in the party, and allowing the boss to survive for however long it takes, endangering your party altogether and making the battle a lot more difficult overall.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-06-18, 06:46 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Hrm.... Is it just me or is FF9 WAY too..."
Steal was leet on FF7.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-18, 07:56 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Hrm.... Is it just me or is FF9 WAY too..."
Well other then side quest being a little hard to complete there wasnt anything i that i found very challenging just sometime i found it very long to steal some item at boss. Im planning to play the game again and try to get excalibur II at level 1 this should be something very challenging.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-06-20, 03:48 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Hrm.... Is it just me or is FF9 WAY too..."
kuja´s #1 said:
It wasn't easy! FF8 was easy.
i must dissagree. i found FFVIII the hardest FF between VII-IX as i was fighting the last boss with all my characters at 1hp using limit breaks like mad but the last time i did it was about 2 years ago and it was the second FF i completed so i may find it considerably easier now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Cecil is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCecil is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Cecil

Posted 2003-06-21, 03:35 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Hrm.... Is it just me or is FF9 WAY too..."
Its difficult unless you have alot of Heros.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-21, 06:22 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Hrm.... Is it just me or is FF9 WAY too..."
a lot of heros ? You get every one no matter what.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-06-22, 08:48 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Hrm.... Is it just me or is FF9 WAY too..."
FF9 was an easy game overall, but from looking at every other FF games, the side quests were the most time consuming and pretty hard. And also, the ending of FF9 was possibly the best ending I'd say...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2003-06-23, 08:40 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Hrm.... Is it just me or is FF9 WAY too..."
hero=item? And also, I should look at some FF9 guides some time, because I just played that game through with like no attention to sidequests.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags