Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2003-03-10, 07:59 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
The FINKTER said:
im sorry but im just a ff7 freak i would have to say knights of the round these kguys guys kick ass how could you not like it.it does over 20,000 damage and you just cant get better with the cinamatics.its the top of the line man
Yep, Knights of the Round freaking ownt.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-03-10, 08:29 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
Holy shit PuNk, this was a long time dead thread, but it seems to be getting revived every other month or so...

Anyway, Knights of the Round in FFVII was the best in my opinion. Omnislash was the coolest break point by far... Especially when Sephiroth feels the damage in the ending scene. Cloud was just straight up pissed!!!

Oh yeah, I actually really dislike the FFX playable summons option. I've gotten accustomed to their role over the series and they kinda just pulled that shit out of no where. Oh well, they aren't that bad, but FFVII is still my favorite out of them all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-03-10, 09:57 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
7 was the best, from the skill breaks, to the summons, the characters, even the story line was the best in my opinion. I think that it should've took much more effort to get the knights of round, getting a gold chocobo was very very easy, just took a year and a half to race,breed, and know wut type of nut to feed. I wish it took effort and not time to get the Knights of round. Also, the best skill break was Yuffies level 4 All Creation.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

PuNk dadEO

Posted 2003-03-12, 02:57 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
...Limit Break...not "skill break".

And FF7 was shit compared to FF4, FF6 or FF9.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-03-12, 05:27 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
I never played 4 or 6, but it is definitely better than 9...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-03-13, 01:48 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
Meh, it's not necessarily your fault that your taste in video games sucks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-03-13, 05:44 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
Heh, so I guess opinons are no longer a part of your civilized world?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-03-13, 10:25 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
I like FF7 more as 9, too.
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-03-13, 07:18 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
Everyone's free to their own opinion, Titus. Just as I am free to openly mock those opinions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2003-03-14, 05:44 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
Whatever floats your boat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-03-15, 02:13 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
Pontoons...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2003-03-18, 11:59 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
I like FF4, 6, 9
Didn't play FF7...
And I never finished FF Mystic Quest.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-04-17, 12:58 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
I'm having trouble figuring out why you started it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2003-05-23, 08:25 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
Mine would have to be Bahamut ZERO. I like all Bahamuts from all the FFs but this was my favorite. He had such a kick ass attack (even though the KOTR was much more powerful)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-24, 10:22 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
people... get back on the topic... and as I have said this many times long time ago, phoenix is my favourite summon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2003-05-25, 08:44 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
Pheonix please get al life. All Pheonix does is revive and cause medium damage. Get a new name and favorite summon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-25, 10:45 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
HLomegasin said:
Anima in FFX, he...man, he is wicked!!!
Agreed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-06-13, 03:33 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
I don't know if this counts but, Griever from FF8. You can't summon him but he's the best! The music that plays when you're beat'n the shit out of him is one of my favorite FF songs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1