Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post the best FF hero
Posted 2003-05-23, 12:31 PM
Though this foolish Genome is no match for my master, I vote Zidane as the best hero. He's powerful indead and has a fine taste in females but even if he is stronger than the other heroes the invincible KUJA would crush him!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-23, 12:40 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "the best FF hero"
Err, is this based on the main character for the whole FF series?
If so, my vote goes for Cloud. If not, definitely Edgar from FF6.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2003-05-23, 12:49 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "the best FF hero"
Why is Edgar so cool?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-23, 12:57 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "the best FF hero"
yeah Cloud
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-05-23, 01:00 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "the best FF hero"
You two like cloud? He's so overrated! He's not a bad ass at all. So he's got a sword. Big diead! His hair is dumb too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-23, 01:07 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "the best FF hero"
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Both Edgar and Cloud are based on personalities on my list. Edgar from FF6 is, imho, the coolest of all FF heroes in my opinion. He has great quotes and uses awesome tools.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2003-05-23, 01:18 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "the best FF hero"
I RELUCTANTLY agree. So Chrused how's things going?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-24, 10:19 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "the best FF hero"
stay on topic, and I'd say Cloud as well. Although Zidane had interesting weapons, Cloud is the best I'd say. Big sword, chocobo hair, good attitude, powerful, rides motorbikes... what could you ask more from a main character?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2003-05-24, 07:28 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "the best FF hero"
Zidane. I don't really like the "modern" FF heros. Cloud, Squall and Tidus all had the same "relucant hero" attitude about them. Cloud was a self-serving, loner asshole for the first chunk of the game. Squall was a cold, emotionless asshole for 98% of FF8. Tidus whined, complained and voiced his distaste for being the hero the whole fucking game.

Zidane was badass because he was nothing like any of the more recent heros in FF history. He was a smartass, a ladies man, an actor, a thief and underneath it all a genuinely caring and heroic character willing to do whatever it took to save the world. The other three all had to have their arms practically twisted in half to get them to do their damn job.

Aside from Zidane, I would agree with Chruser about Edgar. He was my favorite of the three "heros" from FF6. It was cool to see a king jumping into the action and kicking some ass.

Last edited by Raziel; 2003-05-24 at 07:37 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-05-24, 07:33 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "the best FF hero"
Raz how do I edit my profile?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-25, 03:29 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "the best FF hero"
Cloud....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-05-25, 08:09 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "the best FF hero"
Thanks Taco.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-25, 10:50 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "the best FF hero"
What do you think?--------------------------->
|
|
|
|
V
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-05-26, 08:26 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "the best FF hero"
i like cloud just because of his kick ass big sword it is just funny to get into a battle and watch a guy swing a sword that is bigger than he is.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2003-05-26, 10:02 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "the best FF hero"
If you are speaking to me King mine is Zidane.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-26, 02:07 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "the best FF hero"
Dude you must be swedish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-05-26, 05:03 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "the best FF hero"
King, he has a visual impairment. He can't read a damn thing you're typing. Hence the reason all my text is in red. He can't see the white lettering.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-05-26, 09:39 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "the best FF hero"
Maybe he should take my advice. I've told him 2 times already how to enlarge ALL text on Internet Explorer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-05-27, 08:51 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "the best FF hero"
Raziel said:
Zidane was badass because he was nothing like any of the more recent heros in FF history. He was a smartass, a ladies man, an actor, a thief and underneath it all a genuinely caring and heroic character willing to do whatever it took to save the world. The other three all had to have their arms practically twisted in half to get them to do their damn job.
For once, we had a leader who was good at it.

Quote:
Aside from Zidane, I would agree with Chruser about Edgar. He was my favorite of the three "heros" from FF6. It was cool to see a king jumping into the action and kicking some ass.[/color]
Edgar was a great character, but I also liked Locke and his "treasure hunting". Any FF6 character beats Sabin though. I swear he was gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-05-27, 08:51 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "the best FF hero"
!King_Amazon! said:
Maybe he should take my advice. I've told him 2 times already how to enlarge ALL text on Internet Explorer.
Hold down CTRL and move your mousewheel up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm