Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post me and bro need ud strats
Posted 2003-05-08, 09:44 PM
hey me and my brother both play on uswest and are looking for a good ud strat to win with. i think that my brother massing necros and aboms along with me massing frost worms and gargs should do fine but that will take time.... so if u have any good ud strats then plz tell me
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-05-08, 10:27 PM in reply to zagggon's post "me and bro need ud strats"
your bro should go fast necs only while you creep and ghoul/garg...dont forget to tech/micro and your fine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-05-09, 06:36 AM in reply to zagggon's post "me and bro need ud strats"
yea but what about my frost worms!!!? i want frost worms
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-05-20, 08:57 PM in reply to zagggon's post "me and bro need ud strats"
Frost wyrms are worthless if you are slow as shit... but if you desperately need/want to go for frosties... get 3 heroes and creep while fast teching with lotsa D... but good god help me dont mass frosties for solo... you'll get owned... but yeah, I'd say necros with ghouls are the way to go. Just a reminder, micro is really important... if you are just getting necros for skels... dont even bother playing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2003-05-23, 05:55 PM in reply to zagggon's post "me and bro need ud strats"
ah i use ne now and my brother quit playing ladder games for those stupid custom games, he is easily entertained with those dumb tower games...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-05-24, 03:52 PM in reply to zagggon's post "me and bro need ud strats"
hey...the custom games rock!...when i play tower games..my comp messes up after one is finnished...i don'tk now why...maybe it cuz each tower game is like 1 hour.

Naruto Rocks
naruto sig coming up next!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
allanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenallanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

allanonx

Posted 2003-05-24, 11:52 PM in reply to zagggon's post "me and bro need ud strats"
yea they are fun but my god its all he ever plays. it gets annoying sometimes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-05-29, 06:53 AM in reply to zagggon's post "me and bro need ud strats"
I'd not even bother with frosties or necros, id make your bro go spiders fast and you go ghouls fast and just keep upgrading and hhing and get maxed ghouls and spiders you should own pretty nicely..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Soup is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSoup is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Soup

Posted 2003-05-30, 02:50 PM in reply to zagggon's post "me and bro need ud strats"
Soup said:
I'd not even bother with frosties or necros, id make your bro go spiders fast and you go ghouls fast and just keep upgrading and hhing and get maxed ghouls and spiders you should own pretty nicely..
not necisarily, mass spiders have not proven effetive to me, ur strat would work nicely if the oppenents go air, and the web let the ghouls rape them, but if one of them mass human casters, u r dead, or if they both go ground ur dead
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Radzkull is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRadzkull is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Radzkull

Posted 2003-06-01, 05:58 PM in reply to zagggon's post "me and bro need ud strats"
spiders own air with ghouls to finish them once they hit the ground.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-01, 06:52 PM in reply to zagggon's post "me and bro need ud strats"
Gargoyles are good against air, but they suck against ground units.

Ghouls are good if you know how to use them... try clicking on trees that are behind an enemy's hero. This will make it so the ghouls walk over all the units in front of them and when you reach the hero, click on it and watch him die. (This is called force walk)

You should also try www.warcraftstrategy.com for strategies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-06-01, 07:11 PM in reply to zagggon's post "me and bro need ud strats"
zagggon said:
spiders own air with ghouls to finish them once they hit the ground.
i ususally go air/casters, so ud better have mass dispel cause all u would have is a bunch of sheep and ghouls.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-06-02, 06:55 AM in reply to zagggon's post "me and bro need ud strats"
Yeah i agree, humans own undead, but undead owns orc i hate it, with orc you tech awesomely and stuff, get all sweet, then mass ghouls owns the hell out of you, pisses me off, but now that doesnt work, because my new orc strategy is sweet, i have 8 grunts, 6 wyverns, 4 shaman, 4 witchdoctors, and a level 6 hero when they have like a level 3 dreadlord and 12 ghouls, im sneaky fast
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Soup is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSoup is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Soup

Posted 2003-06-02, 06:57 AM in reply to zagggon's post "me and bro need ud strats"
Hey Zaggggggggggon whats yourr screenname on West, id like to play with you sometime, see how good you are.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Soup

Posted 2003-06-04, 12:08 AM in reply to zagggon's post "me and bro need ud strats"
well i fucked up my last account but my new one is pindleskin5000 but its my new UD account that i just made today so it sux so far. latley what iv been doing is massing fully upgraded frost wyrms. they have GOOD splash dmg and when fully upgraded can own pretty much anything with an aurua from dl. oh and i cant play for the next 4 days cuz im going to the beach but when i get back id be glad to play u.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon