Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2003-03-12, 02:55 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
Wakka was a fag.

Kuja. He's the man, all the way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-03-12, 07:46 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
While I think that FF6 characters are definately the best, (that's the main reason I enjoyed the game over any other... that and the soundtrack) I don't particularly care for Edgar.
Chruser said:
Edgar from FF6, he's the coolest FF dude ever.
Shadow is definately #1
Then.. either Sabin or Cyan
Lastly, I'd pick Palom and Porom from FF4
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-03-19, 12:02 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
I like Kujah.
And the guy who owns the air ship in FF6.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-19, 05:19 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
Setzer owns the airship.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-03-19, 05:47 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
Yeah Setzer is the name...
I like that character~
Too bad I've never gotten 7,7,7 from his slot skill. ><''

Thx Bob.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.

Last edited by Senesia; 2003-03-19 at 05:59 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-19, 08:08 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
I've done it a few times. Never on a major boss though.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-03-25, 02:23 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
I managed to pull it off the first time I encountered Dullahan in...that chick's grave. Shit, can't remember her name. The woman that Setzer was involved with and died when her airship crashed. Meh, it's not important. I've only done it one other time that I can remember.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-04-18, 08:17 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
I like all the chars from FF3 especially sabin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sebastianbach is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensebastianbach is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sebastianbach

Posted 2003-05-14, 06:58 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
what the hell guys, vincent is the godzor ownage. i mean, he thinks hes a vampire, it dont get any cooler than that.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raab_Himself is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaab_Himself is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raab_Himself

Posted 2003-05-20, 07:21 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
well, everyone has their own opinions... and I'd say VIVI OWNS ALL... and no offense Raziel... I just hate Kuja... so grotesquely feminine. He's the woman all the way:P! Heh.. long time no see man!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2003-05-20, 08:46 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
I don't think Kujah looks like a woman =.=

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-05-24, 04:36 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT. STOP BAD MOUTHING KUJA AND SAYING HE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL!!! He comes from !ANOTHER! planet. Do you expect someone from Mars to look like Earthlings?

SO LEAVE KUJA ALONE!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-03, 08:43 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
I)ark_Phoenix said:
I just hate Kuja... so grotesquely feminine. He's the woman all the way:P! Heh.. long time no see man!
kujas #1 said:
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT. STOP BAD MOUTHING KUJA AND SAYING HE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL!!! He comes from !ANOTHER! planet. Do you expect someone from Mars to look like Earthlings?

SO LEAVE KUJA ALONE!!!!!!!!!
Maybe men from other planets are hot...

Wait... *Withdraws statement to prevent flaming*
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-06-06, 06:46 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
Cyan is the coolest male, Lulu the best female character cause of her attitude ^.^ Yoshitaka Amano has the best artwork!!
Any FF game after 7 sucked ass!! Those are my rants for this thread, have a nice day!
Quote:
blah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Soulmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSoulmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Soulmaster

Posted 2003-06-06, 06:48 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
Welcome to Zelaron, Soulmaster.
Personally I rank FF9 above FF7, and I would agree that everything after FF7 (except FF9) suck.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-06, 07:08 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
The games themselves aren't THAT bad, its just that after playing RPG's my whole life, all the new ones seem way too linear. The stories are still great but the games are easy imo.

Quote:
Not just Imp.....LORD OF THE IMPS!! HAHAHAHAHA
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Soulmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSoulmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Soulmaster

Posted 2003-06-06, 07:15 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
No RPG would be really hard if you've spent time leveling...

And most riddles are easy, if people pay attention to the game. What are some "difficult" RPGs you have in mind?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-06, 07:28 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
I guess you have a point considering I was younger when i thought crono trigger was hard lol! The hardest RPG ever is probably Final Fantasy 1. Or Adom which nobody has probably ever seen.
Blah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Soulmaster

Posted 2003-06-06, 09:51 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
Ancient Domain of Mystery?

I hate the endless dungeon in that game.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-06, 09:52 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
FF1 was hard. I own the cartridge, and I never got past the first battle.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!