Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2002-05-19, 03:59 AM in reply to Chruser's post "How much is a Human life worth?"
this topic is strange to me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-05-19, 11:12 AM in reply to Chruser's post "How much is a Human life worth?"
Yes, very...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-05-22, 04:50 PM in reply to Chruser's post "How much is a Human life worth?"
human life is worth so much if you don't think so think back to when someone close to you died and how shitty you felt that they where gone and then you will know you sick basterds
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-05-23, 05:39 PM in reply to Chruser's post "How much is a Human life worth?"
Human life is worth way more than Zelaron

Made by the Guardian Of Zelaron
Re-edit by the Nightmare of Demons

Made by the Demons' Nightmares
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-05-23, 05:45 PM in reply to Chruser's post "How much is a Human life worth?"
yeah it is if i had to choose between human life and zelaron i choose human life but i do love zelaron
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-05-24, 03:21 PM in reply to Chruser's post "How much is a Human life worth?"
that is hard to say. if you think about it, nothijng is worth human life. but some people don't realize that........yet.

A Sig by Wetwired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boomerang is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoomerang is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boomerang

Posted 2002-05-26, 07:16 PM in reply to Chruser's post "How much is a Human life worth?"
Quote:
Originally posted by HLomegasin
Human life is worth way more than Zelaron
my nail clippings are worth more than zelaron
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-05-26, 07:45 PM in reply to Chruser's post "How much is a Human life worth?"
Wow your nail clippings are worth 20 bucks a month?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-05-26, 08:48 PM in reply to Chruser's post "How much is a Human life worth?"
i think we're goin the route of intellectual value bud.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-05-27, 05:02 PM in reply to Chruser's post "How much is a Human life worth?"
Quote:
Originally posted by viciousmilitia
yeah it is if i had to choose between human life and zelaron i choose human life but i do love zelaron
i would like to know what you mean by this please elaborate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-05-28, 05:19 AM in reply to Chruser's post "How much is a Human life worth?"
I would trade my life for god, or my family.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-05-28, 08:53 AM in reply to Chruser's post "How much is a Human life worth?"
Ill stick my shlong in ure floppy drive !
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Unregistered

Posted 2002-05-28, 08:54 AM in reply to Chruser's post "How much is a Human life worth?"
I smell like bacon and my name is ryan i like to stick things in other "things"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Unregistered

Posted 2002-06-15, 10:45 AM in reply to Chruser's post "How much is a Human life worth?"
Calvin - "Everyone's got a price."
Hobbes - "What's yours?"
Calvin - "2 Bucks, cold cash, up front"
Hobbes - "I don't know what's worse, the fact that everyone's got a price, or the fact that their price is so low"

-Paraphrased From Calvin and Hobbes

I loved Calvin and Hobbes...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2002-06-15, 03:25 PM in reply to Chruser's post "How much is a Human life worth?"
At the end of Cruel Intentions, the guy jumps in front of a car to save the girl... He loved her. Love is definately worth trading your life for. I would give everything I own for my love.. maybe not my computer (j/k). Seriously though, I think love: love of a spouse/lover, love of God, love of family, love of country -- is the only thing worth trading life for.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2002-06-17, 12:12 AM in reply to Chruser's post "How much is a Human life worth?"
I'd only trade my love 4 my family & my girlfriend... who knows if 4 a friend....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-06-17, 04:49 PM in reply to Chruser's post "How much is a Human life worth?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Medieval Bob
At the end of Cruel Intentions, the guy jumps in front of a car to save the girl... He loved her. Love is definately worth trading your life for. I would give everything I own for my love.. maybe not my computer (j/k). Seriously though, I think love: love of a spouse/lover, love of God, love of family, love of country -- is the only thing worth trading life for.
Hey i was gonna say that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2002-06-17, 05:12 PM in reply to Chruser's post "How much is a Human life worth?"
The thing about giving your life for love is... once you are dead... you don't get to love that person.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-06-17, 06:21 PM in reply to Chruser's post "How much is a Human life worth?"
Yup, but u don't have to live with the fact that u let ur loved die
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-06-17, 06:55 PM in reply to Chruser's post "How much is a Human life worth?"
yeah...it would be a hard decision to make, but yeah that's what life is worth...if you never ever told them that you loved them or told them how much they ment to you...well if you did something like that i'm sure they would know...
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18