Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2009-01-03, 12:57 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I'm an Austin Powers kinda girl. Yeah,..."
Forgetting Sarah Marshall - best comedy of 2008
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-01-03, 01:58 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Forgetting Sarah Marshall - best comedy..."
black sabbeth iron man the movie was asmam byt it relats to you sum young guy
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-01-03, 04:22 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Funniest Movies?"
I have to reassert that Beerfest is the best comedy ever. Absolutely hilarious, yet not overdone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2009-01-04, 07:30 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "black sabbeth iron man the movie was..."
jamer123 said: [Goto]
black sabbeth iron man the movie was asmam byt it relats to you sum young guy
What the hell did he say?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-01-04, 07:58 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "What the hell did he say?"
I think he insulted you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2009-01-05, 08:53 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I think he insulted you."
Shit you guys! You took all of the movies I could get from the top of my head so I will re-state some:

Anchorman
Kung Pow
Ace Ventura
Naked Gun
Airplane!

You jerks...... Those were my movies.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2009-01-05, 09:26 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Shit you guys! You took all of the..."
SnAKES ON A PLANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-01-06, 10:53 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Forgetting Sarah Marshall - best comedy..."
Sum Yung Guy said: [Goto]
Forgetting Sarah Marshall - best comedy of 2008
What he said.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-01-06, 12:02 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "What he said."
Scary Movie 1 and 2... all the movies after that are horrendous... because the Wayans Bros. ain't doin' 'em no more.
Anger Management
Zoolander

Damn... it's sad, looking through my movie collection, and seeing how few comedy's(comedies?) I have...
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2009-01-06, 12:41 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "What he said."
saw that the other night on DVD for the first time, fucking hilarious.

Oh and

PINEAPPLE EXPRESS is out on DVD today!!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-01-06, 01:03 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "saw that the other night on DVD for the..."
If you like penis humor, The Love Guru.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2009-01-06, 01:07 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "If you like penis humor, The Love Guru."
If your penis is a joke, you have more things to worry about besides funny movies.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-01-06, 01:24 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "If your penis is a joke, you have more..."
I loved Pineapple Express, I'll have to go pick that up.

I watched "Baseketball" since the creators of South Park were the stars. It wasn't amazingly funny or anything, but it had it's moments.

I also bought Step Brothers, it wasn't as funny as I thought it was going to be, but it did make me laugh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-01-06, 01:57 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "saw that the other night on DVD for the..."
D3V said: [Goto]
PINEAPPLE EXPRESS is out on DVD today!!

Will be purchasing this soon. I wanna see the DVD extras they have.. should be some funny shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-01-06, 02:50 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Will be purchasing this soon. I wanna..."
There's like another hour worth of deleted scenes from what my buddy told me.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-01-06, 02:51 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "There's like another hour worth of..."
Sold!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2009-01-07, 10:46 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Sold!"
Disaster Movie amused me, mainly at the Chipmunk scene...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-01-07, 11:06 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Disaster Movie amused me, mainly at the..."
You must be easily amused. Those movies are huge steaming piles of crap. I haven't bothered trying to watch one since "Date Movie"

Bad taste Jessifer, bad taste.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2009-01-07, 11:17 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You must be easily amused. Those movies..."
You should see the people I hang out with.

Yes, I'm easily amused.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-01-07, 12:24 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "You should see the people I hang out..."
How about Epic Movie?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-