Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2007-07-14, 07:17 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I just beat Hell Baal on my friend's..."
It's definately doable. Just gotta have a good merc.

Getting through norm/nightmare on a character is easy. Once you get to hell, the real challenge begins. You can't just fly through it like you do in norm/nightmare, you have to stop every once in a while to just level up, gear up, level your merc, etc. I can't think of any character that absolutely could NOT beat the game in hell solo. Some are easier than others, and sorcs are one of the easiest by far. I would wager, assassins, druids, and paladins would probably be the 3 hardest characters, but that's assuming you don't have the leetest gear that you transfered over from another character.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-14, 07:24 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's definately doable. Just gotta..."
Well most of those builds are melee, so it is tougher.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-14, 07:31 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Well most of those builds are melee, so..."
Yeah, it's a lot easier to control how many monsters you're taking when you're ranged. Melee is pretty annoying to get through hell, though barbarians aren't all that bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-14, 08:36 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yeah, it's a lot easier to control how..."
I like WW. W00t
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-15, 01:26 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I like WW. W00t"
Sorry I just seriously doubt that a sorc could get through hell ancients...at least one full immune and unless you had a godly merc...and any melee build may take a while to get through hell could easily do it, gotta be good crowd controllers but any 1 v 1 boss should be quite easy
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2007-07-15, 03:07 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Sorry I just seriously doubt that a..."
Hammers ftw, I rush people through hell switching off between my fire sorc and hammerdin and its actually pretty quick... If I ever scratch up a nigma I will do it all on my pally.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2007-07-15, 04:30 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Sorry I just seriously doubt that a..."
SlickFic04 said:
Sorry I just seriously doubt that a sorc could get through hell ancients...at least one full immune and unless you had a godly merc...and any melee build may take a while to get through hell could easily do it, gotta be good crowd controllers but any 1 v 1 boss should be quite easy
I can guarantee you that a sorc can beat hell on its own. I've done it, and that was without any gear or outside help at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-15, 04:48 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I can guarantee you that a sorc can..."
Ladder is more difficult, right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-15, 05:34 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Ladder is more difficult, right?"
HandOfHeaven said:
Ladder is more difficult, right?
You know it, and KA can you tell me how you went about kill hell ancients with out decent gear and no outside help?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2007-07-15, 06:31 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "You know it, and KA can you tell me how..."
He might get lucky and just keep restarting the game till they are all non immune to him. No merc without proper gear is going to take out the ancients unless you wait half an hour and keep potting him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2007-07-15, 10:03 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "He might get lucky and just keep..."
It takes a long time and a lot of luck. Which goes for most of hell, actually.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-16, 11:37 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It takes a long time and a lot of luck...."
Well that works.

Its official...I sold my soul again for yet another summer...

I am reinstalling the game tonight...

Ladder account *CerealKillers rush would be nice if anyones available
PS when I mean tonight I mean tonight in london time so thats 5hrs ahead of eastern time. Ill prob be on till 9-10pm your time

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

SlickFic04

Posted 2007-07-16, 11:50 AM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Well that works. Its official...I..."
I may be on. I can rush you up to nm. Anyone have a good bot yet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-16, 04:45 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I may be on. I can rush you up to nm...."
I loaded D2 up like a week or two ago, and I had trouble fireballing zombies. I uninstalled out of embarassment.

Amazing what a few years will do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-16, 05:32 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I may be on. I can rush you up to nm...."
HandOfHeaven said:
I may be on. I can rush you up to nm. Anyone have a good bot yet?
Pretty sure mmbot is one of the only bots out there but what do I know... lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2007-07-17, 08:10 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I loaded D2 up like a week or two ago,..."
Vollstrecker said:
I loaded D2 up like a week or two ago, and I had trouble fireballing zombies. I uninstalled out of embarassment.

Amazing what a few years will do.
LoL dont give up volls!!! We need ya, we need the big guy

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

SlickFic04

Posted 2007-07-17, 04:41 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "LoL dont give up volls!!! We need ya,..."
Maybe in a month or so, I likely will be quitting WoW for the semester at least, so I'd need something more casual friendly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-17, 05:21 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Maybe in a month or so, I likely will..."
Oh boy!

Btw Slick, if I see ya on I can get you a rush to nm at least.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-07-17, 09:19 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Oh boy! Btw Slick, if I see ya on I..."
Starting tomorrow or friday I will be off for the next couple weeks due to a family move and comcast won't be able to hook up internet for a while but I gave slick what help I could with phat loots.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2007-07-18, 06:18 AM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "Starting tomorrow or friday I will be..."
Timmay gave me a fantastic hookup for my zon (Thanks again!) now I just need to lvl! 20-24 is a biatch but wtv. Whats everyones account? I could leave a mule in a game for all times of the day and night if anyone needs to mule

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

SlickFic04