Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-02-25, 02:57 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "??? Look again... It's a set Sacred..."
Medieval Bob said:
??? Look again... It's a set Sacred Armor.
Weird - the picture is different now - Sweet an IK Armor - That and the Mythical Bul Kathos are the two items that I have never found. Nice find VS.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nippletwister

Posted 2004-02-28, 02:15 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Finally"
Vollstrecker said:
Proof of the competency of The Pit! Finally, something worthwhile!
More Proof
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot012.jpg (337.7 KB, 278 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2004-02-28, 05:41 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post starting "More Proof"
I've got an almost 86 Javazon to run pit......My findings in the past week off the top of my head are as follows:
6 o/s eth Ws
5 o/s Ettin
4 o/s Flailx3
3 o/s Superior Archon 603 Def
4 o/s Superior Great Hauberk 597 Def
Wfx2
Tal's Armor
Ethereal Fleshripper
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JustDieFool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJustDieFool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JustDieFool

Posted 2004-02-29, 08:55 AM in reply to JustDieFool's post starting "I've got an almost 86 Javazon to run..."
JustDieFool, how much mf does she have? And is this mainly the second or first level of the Pit?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-02-29, 06:56 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post starting "More Proof"
nice stuff do you guys usually do runs in full games or private single player games?
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2004-02-29, 06:58 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "JustDieFool, how much mf does she have?..."
in the last 9 days ive found -:

48% WarTrav's
WF
cRAPPY % ORMUS'S
194% 8% ll titans
IK mual + armor

and thats about it.. ill update this post when i get sumore stf
__________________________________________________ ______________
UPDATED!!!

i tried running with 0%mf and i found Glad bane & a 6 sok CB( not eth)

and with 467%mf i found-:

Mang's song lesson
String of ears x2
Gris armor
& IK helm x2
UPDATED AGAIN!!!!

found Eth hellslayer
IK Armor & IK BOOTS
ALDUR Armor
and unq Shadow plate
UPDATED OMG!!!!

Tyreal's Might Sacred armor

3,3,1 Tal orb

2x shako

Gargoiles Bight

196%ed eth titans

These are my best drops yet i reconz
UPDATED!!!

found nothing for like 30 pit runs and then i found a valor b4 i was gonna give up.

also found:-

ist rune
hel rune
3 sok sacred armor
a 6/40/5 strngth GC
2x Horizons Tornado
im giving up pit running for a while.

findings in the last 4 hours are average.

Psn Facet
arreats
Eth shaft
stone of jordan
2x ethereal edge

Last edited by PureRebel; 2004-03-04 at 10:07 PM. Reason: More items found
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-02-29, 07:43 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "in the last 9 days ive found -: ..."
holy fuck.... what is best mf to use in there?
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-03-01, 11:30 AM in reply to zagggon's post starting "holy fuck.... what is best mf to use in..."
zagggon said:
holy fuck.... what is best mf to use in there?
I usually run it with no less then 300 MF. I have heard of people running it with 0 MF for better chances at good socketable items.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2004-03-01, 12:20 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post starting "I usually run it with no less then 300..."
Doofus_AW said:
I usually run it with no less then 300 MF. I have heard of people running it with 0 MF for better chances at good socketable items.
Considering that an Ethereal 6 socket Zerker is worth more than most other items out there.

I'm tempted to remove the MF from my Javazon and run through.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-03-01, 04:30 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Considering that an Ethereal 6 socket..."
Yes if you are only looking for plain eth's and socketables then u dont want any mf. Mf is magic find which would decrease ur chances of finding plain items and increase ur chances to find magic ones, just makin sure everyone knew that. Oh and i heard Chaos Sanc. has good drops 4 eths and socketables. Friend found 2 eth CS's in 1 run.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-03-03, 12:14 AM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Yes if you are only looking for plain..."
Wow! Got this off a plain monster in Pit level 1. Is the challenge over? In 3 days I have found Windforce, IK Armor, and Gris Sheild and Helm.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot015.jpg (343.2 KB, 195 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW

Posted 2004-03-03, 03:20 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post starting "Wow! Got this off a plain monster in..."
grrr i found nothing in the pit for some weeks! playing up to 2 hours a day!!!!
mavs bow cant be rated as a real finding...... (baal dropped a +1 arcy and gore riders gg)

however,
i'llt ry on
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-03-03, 05:52 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I personally use a Lightning Javazon. ..."
Vollstrecker said:
I personally use a Lightning Javazon. She works well, but you need a good merc to kill the lit immunes.
what merc do you use exactly?
im lvling my might act 2 merc so i can do more damage with my base throw and drain a bit more (im all +skills so im lacking in mana leech, huge life leech)
but maybe a barb merc will be better, and easier to level
Nemo me impune lacessit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Maleficus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMaleficus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Maleficus

Posted 2004-03-03, 05:23 PM in reply to Maleficus's post starting "what merc do you use exactly? im..."
Hey doofus what kind of sorc is that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-03-04, 12:31 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Hey doofus what kind of sorc is that?"
SlickFic04 said:
Hey doofus what kind of sorc is that?
Nova / Orb

Level 99

MF 607%
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW

Posted 2004-03-04, 12:54 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post starting "Nova / Orb Level 99 MF 607%"
haha you have same setup i do doofus, let me guess, that is old 1.09 char that is now perfect for mfing da pit! lol mine is exact same lvl 99 and all except i use lvl 98 act1 merc. Oh and yes this is zagggon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jemy66 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenjemy66 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

jemy66

Posted 2004-03-04, 02:00 PM in reply to jemy66's post starting "haha you have same setup i do doofus,..."
Damn after readin all this.. looks like my lvl 95 sorc needs to do some MFing herself.. hopefully i come out with some good results as most of you have!! ohh and i could use some new buddies if you play on EAST plz add me if you would like...
*0o0-CrEEpR-0o0 that's zero letter zero... and *mattjew is my other thanx

okay i ran around tahome highland and i don't understand wtf this "PIT" is.. plz explain!!

Last edited by CrEEpR; 2004-03-04 at 03:47 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CrEEpR

Posted 2004-03-04, 07:44 PM in reply to Maleficus's post starting "what merc do you use exactly? im..."
Maleficus said:
what merc do you use exactly?
I use a Holy Freeze paladin merc. It seemed the best choice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-03-04, 07:47 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post starting "Damn after readin all this.. looks like..."
CrEEpR said:
okay i ran around tahome highland and i don't understand wtf this "PIT" is.. plz explain!!
The Pit = Tamoe Highland's cave, much like the Blood Moor's cave is the Den of Evil.

[The Pit]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot005.jpg (77.6 KB, 154 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-03-06, 02:55 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "The Pit = Tamoe Highland's cave, much..."
OMG!!!! my first pit run with my 682%mf sorc and i found Azurewrath & an occy!!!!

best item i eva found... lucky iw as bored or else i wouldnt have gone.

can sum1 tell me how much an azurewrath can go for coz i might be in the mood for som 3/20/20's or a soj or 2
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel