Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Be A Good Friend?

Posted 2003-05-16, 06:43 PM
Ask for items , accs etc misc Diablo II Stuff here! We wont give items to 1-5 post users. Be active at the forums and some1 may be nice to you .

-Mr.Lee

Edited by Senesia 
Keep all your help offering and item begging in this thread. Don't make new thread on such topic, thanks.

Comment added after the 2nd mass banning.

Hey, to any of the elite rich d2 players who didn't get their accounts banned; could you hook me up with a moderate level account? Much Thanks - Nate

Last edited by Senesia; 2003-06-11 at 06:50 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
natedowgg is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennatedowgg is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

natedowgg

Posted 2003-05-16, 07:25 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
I need items
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-05-16, 07:33 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Note to all the newcommers to the forums:

If you want to ask for items, make sure you are actually active llike these people , most people come in asking for CD keys at 1-5 posts or so... after the community recognizes you then you can safely ask for items without being flamed like this post

Carry on

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-05-16, 08:01 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
I'm not new to this forum, though. I just don't post in the Diablo 2 forum that often. Ahem.. I'm getting too off-topic. All I need is a hook-up for a zon that I'm making (already got a shael wf don't need that). However, I could use some armor, etc... I play on US WEST. I'm sure some of the members would be happy to help me out since I know most of them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-05-16, 10:16 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
I have a ful account of level 99's and 100% full of the best items. I quit the game but I am not letting my account get banned. I may give it away tho
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2003-05-17, 05:42 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Ooo, give it to me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-05-17, 07:48 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
no give it to or if u have a ith zerker thats all i need plzzzzzzzzz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2003-05-17, 09:38 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
I need it I've been playing for 2 years and I still don't have a good weapon besides a windforce which isn't really that good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-05-17, 11:00 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
dude EX i've been here for awhile I just was afk for a lil bit becuz my comp was down and shit wasnt available
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
natedowgg is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennatedowgg is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

natedowgg

Posted 2003-05-17, 11:29 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
i can give you some hex to trade for shit, aim me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-05-17, 08:57 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
FuCK! Sorry nate the account is on east. Anyone eles want some items?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2003-05-17, 09:25 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
actually i do......wat is ur acc name zethilone ??
{=}/EQ_ToOnZ
No Coke, No Hope
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ToOnZ-AoM is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenToOnZ-AoM is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ToOnZ-AoM

Posted 2003-05-17, 10:30 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Sry but I wanted to give to people I kno and active members here
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zethilone

Posted 2003-05-18, 12:53 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
EX-Mania said:
Note to all the newcommers to the forums:

If you want to ask for items, make sure you are actually active llike these people , most people come in asking for CD keys at 1-5 posts or so... after the community recognizes you then you can safely ask for items without being flamed like this post

Carry on

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-05-18, 01:11 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
hows about me zeth? i play on east... on occasion anyways. play for a month, quit for a month, etc etc.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2003-05-18, 06:14 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
its okay then, i can understand it
i visit this board at least once and day, its just that i dont post :>
{=}/EQ_ToOnZ
No Coke, No Hope
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ToOnZ-AoM is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenToOnZ-AoM is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ToOnZ-AoM

Posted 2003-05-18, 07:04 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
I need a new account too. Realm does't matter....
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-05-18, 07:15 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
I play on East.

*innocent smile*
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-05-18, 02:06 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
I need more free items
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-05-20, 04:45 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
I have a lot of free duped shit to give away... Just message me at (Eat my fucking ass faggots!) when I'm on, and if there hasn't been too many requests, I'll try to hook you up with some shit.

Last edited by Titusfied; 2003-06-06 at 07:40 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied