Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-01-03, 09:38 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
What realm Raxnara?? West I assume?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-01-03, 12:00 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
Yeah, on West.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raxnara is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaxnara is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raxnara

Posted 2003-01-03, 02:49 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
That sux that this crap is in a realm. I am not a dueler and I primarily only mf in parties if I am with friends so It probaly wont affect me much if it does leak into east. I guess two bowazons stacked with those items could clear hell cows in about four multi shots lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-01-03, 02:52 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
Doofus_AW said:
That sux that this crap is in a realm. I am not a dueler and I primarily only mf in parties if I am with friends so It probaly wont affect me much if it does leak into east. I guess two bowazons stacked with those items could clear hell cows in about four multi shots lol.
It will affect you, with all these hacked things no one will want legit items anymore, which will lower the price of the items you find.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2003-01-03, 02:54 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
that is true, and if you didnt have those items it would suck because you wouldnt be able to be the same as them ect... and thats why n00bs buy shit on e-bay
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-01-05, 04:43 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
I saw those for sale on ebay LOL! For The UsWest Users Shits gonna Change for You!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TruPlyr123 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTruPlyr123 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TruPlyr123

Posted 2003-01-05, 06:15 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
TruPlyr123 said:
I saw those for sale on ebay LOL! For The UsWest Users Shits gonna Change for You!
West already has changed, its the other realms that are going to change.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2003-01-05, 09:53 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
With Items like that Open B.net look more appealling than Closed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MiNi_MaX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMiNi_MaX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MiNi_MaX

Posted 2003-01-06, 06:33 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
i dont know if anyone else saw on the gloves "level 65 requrired" in red. lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2003-01-06, 11:25 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
dar_win said:
i dont know if anyone else saw on the gloves "level 65 requrired" in red. lol
64....... and its called Mule.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-01-07, 03:47 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
Well, there are (and will always, i guess) be legit duelling leagues. If you don't like Hack/ITH's etc. in pubby duelling, why bother entering public PvP games? This is NOT the end of PvP...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WallaFætter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenWallaFætter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

WallaFætter

Posted 2003-01-07, 11:39 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
Agreed, I am legit with the exception of maphack and all of the people I play with are legit, Even in the worst days of the original Diablo you could still find plenty of legit games if you looked. PvP on the other hand is always the first place f*&#ed by unscrupulous people.

Am I rich yet?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-01-07, 12:23 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
I'm not completely legit, but close, and I play with you some times!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-01-07, 05:22 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
Doofus_AW said:

Am I rich yet?
Only 25 sojs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Bryan-

Posted 2003-01-08, 02:10 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
Was 63 on ground and thats just her stash
Had trouble getting them all in shot. Lol Titus!! You are pretty legit when you are actually there
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-01-09, 06:11 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
Yeah, I gotta start actually playing more, I've jsut been so damn busy lately...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-01-09, 11:23 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
Hence why i now only play closed games with friends from work.... gave up on pubby PvP back when Iths became affordable. How can there be any fun if you have so much absorb you are invincible....
Feb 05 2003 22:21:35 Windforce (Unique Hydra Bow) <-- Ohh hell ya
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dieselonia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDieselonia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dieselonia

Posted 2003-01-10, 12:35 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
ya, no more fun on west, wear that white item u can pk whole day without a single death (if u hava the skill), and if u dun have that ring u will get killed so badly untill u feel like quiting d2..
those ring on west only cost 1 AO_NEWITH's
and HEX Charm (ENERGY) worth 30-40 sojs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JinYL is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJinYL is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JinYL

Posted 2003-01-18, 06:56 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
And thats why i am legit...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-01-18, 03:30 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
Actually the white ring is only 12-15 sojs, and the hex charms are around 15-17 sojs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt