Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2002-12-12, 06:31 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
Very very nice Mini_Max
Give into the dumb. -Pyschostick
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExeterBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExeterBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExeterBlue

Posted 2002-12-12, 06:55 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
East only...

*cheezerdx

im on from 3-10pm central time everyday....

i can rush easy, mule, bla bla bla, i got it all
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
cheezerdx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencheezerdx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

cheezerdx

Posted 2002-12-12, 11:48 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
Im bryan_is_great, Bryan_is_great1, and bryan_is_poor on west. I'm usually on it's not too hard to find me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2002-12-14, 12:21 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
*SA-DarkestFears
*SA-DarkestFear2
EAST
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2002-12-15, 04:13 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
Europe:

*cossack
*odem
*JiDDaR

East :
*JiDDaR (but need a rush begin last fryday on that realm)

btw great idea titus
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!

Last edited by JiDDaR; 2002-12-15 at 04:17 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2002-12-17, 04:09 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
account name: whut_again

west realm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
bladerxXxX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbladerxXxX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

bladerxXxX

Posted 2002-12-23, 02:21 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
useast

*cL34r

i can help do whatever, but rushing takes a bit of time.... yah

msg me on aim if whatever "ph4rted"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
vec is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenvec is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

vec

Posted 2002-12-26, 02:57 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
*poon-dan us east
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kickyanads is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkickyanads is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kickyanads

Posted 2002-12-26, 08:27 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
WiccanMasta on UsEast
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-12-30, 11:07 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
*Ice~TNR
*Ice-TNR
*Chobo-CPvP

im on east i can help mule - rush and all. im on aalllot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kingof2v1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKingof2v1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kingof2v1

Posted 2002-12-31, 03:36 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
is it too late to add mine?

my account it *maikuraki20402 and im in us west
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2002-12-31, 08:13 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
USWest:

uncapped
capricorn2190

USEast

uncapped
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-01-01, 04:00 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
USeast

*A[z]n_ravez
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tornadoraver is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentornadoraver is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tornadoraver

Posted 2003-01-02, 05:28 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
UsEast
*krOnix
*KrOnix.

im usualy runing meph bot thoguh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KRØÑÏx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKRØÑÏx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

KRØÑÏx

Posted 2003-01-05, 07:21 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
Uswest
Redcomet
Yellowcomet
Ckc6248

I will do free normal and nightmare rushes if I have time!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
redcomet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenredcomet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

redcomet

My Account

Posted 2003-01-08, 11:27 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
myaccount on useast:
Lamento<---can rush up till act4 hell<--best
my friend is controlling this account cuz my parents wont let me play until i get sraight A's...i got B's....damn it!!!oh well...he won't trust you unless you say Andrew Trusts me but don't think he'll like give you my items cuz he not that stupid...
want to know why he is helping me??he has 2 comps and 3 cd-keys and can rush himslef easily...he so lucky he rushing 4 charas...

and...i need 2 lightsabers and titans revenge...ill trade my buriza and 2 bloodletters...sorry adrenachrome-->i bet you already told me but<---i forget how much homunculus is worth and im willing to trade that too...

Asia3:
DarkTransformer<--pretty good

USWest:
Android_Vash<---don't play much on cuz it sux...highest lvl is 12...

[EDIT]
my friend..mike is his name..(trying to get him to join this forum...) will trade, rush(if he is in good mood<---usually after he/I get a good item), transfer, and almost anything else.

Naruto Rocks
naruto sig coming up next!!!

Last edited by allanonx; 2003-01-08 at 11:31 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
allanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenallanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

allanonx

Posted 2003-01-16, 09:16 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
UsWest
*sd_squirt
*squirt69
Usually in Chan SD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-17, 02:44 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
Im on East

Hellslayer-hc
Hell-Slayers
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HellSlayer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellSlayer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HellSlayer

Posted 2003-01-17, 05:19 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
East here.

*TheOblivion35
*TheOblivion34

i do rushes and mules and good old fashion game play

if u want to mule something make a game and stay in it for 5 minutes or so move around click on npcs as well look through inventory then drop items and go back into game with other char because the game will still exsist
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-01-20, 05:23 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
USWest

*Danceswitchicks
*Tigerblade777
*LuknKod

I rush/MF/CowRun/PK/Loose/Quest/ whatever

But my Bot plays more then me usually
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xXRenegadeXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxXRenegadeXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xXRenegadeXx