Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Question PVM Bowazon
Posted 2002-11-14, 01:45 PM
hey here in acouple days my sorc will hit lvl 99 and im going to make a cowing zon i need to know a damned good bowazon guide that can kill cows with fair ease
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chiv is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenChiv is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Chiv

Posted 2002-11-14, 02:38 PM in reply to Chiv's post "PVM Bowazon"
Get a 4 socketed elite light armor of the whale (archon plate for example), socket it with 4 40/15 ias jewels. Use WF if you have it, or a cruel fast bow with plenty of dmg. Put on atma's ammy for the amp dmg, IAS/KB/zon gloves (KB if you don't have WF), razortail belt for ias and pierce, vamp with 40/15 IAS jewel, a good unique pair of boots (plenty of good ones, you choose), and eith dual leech rings or bul kathos for life and leech.

If you can't get the 40/15 IAS jewels, then just 15 IAS jewels will do. This is called a Speedazon, and when used with a good might merc and multi you will kill shit faster than you can believe! KB will protect your merc, amp dmg will increase dmg sooo much,a nd of course so will might merc, pierce will obviously do that, and plenty of leech and dmg red from rings and gaze.

I'd say max multi, max guided for bosses and super uniques, get valk decently high, and put the rest in evade, avoid, etc until you only get about a 1 or 2% increase if you were to put any more into it. Oh yeah, critical strike too for more dmg! Get that plenty high and don't worry about pierce, razortail takes care of it, but a few won't hurt, as well as penetrate for the AR.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2002-11-14, 03:36 PM in reply to Chiv's post "PVM Bowazon"
Quote:
Originally posted by Titusfied
Get a 4 socketed elite light armor of the whale (archon plate for example), socket it with 4 40/15 ias jewels. Use WF if you have it, or a cruel fast bow with plenty of dmg. Put on atma's ammy for the amp dmg, IAS/KB/zon gloves (KB if you don't have WF), razortail belt for ias and pierce, vamp with 40/15 IAS jewel, a good unique pair of boots (plenty of good ones, you choose), and eith dual leech rings or bul kathos for life and leech.

If you can't get the 40/15 IAS jewels, then just 15 IAS jewels will do. This is called a Speedazon, and when used with a good might merc and multi you will kill shit faster than you can believe! KB will protect your merc, amp dmg will increase dmg sooo much,a nd of course so will might merc, pierce will obviously do that, and plenty of leech and dmg red from rings and gaze.

I'd say max multi, max guided for bosses and super uniques, get valk decently high, and put the rest in evade, avoid, etc until you only get about a 1 or 2% increase if you were to put any more into it. Oh yeah, critical strike too for more dmg! Get that plenty high and don't worry about pierce, razortail takes care of it, but a few won't hurt, as well as penetrate for the AR.

Close Titusfied but Razortail does not have ias its 10 str and peirce i believe. Nosfaratu's Coil has the ias 10% ias 5% life leech and 10% slow i prefer Nos Coil to Razor for cows.
other than that that is what you want to do Chiv.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-15, 07:15 AM in reply to Chiv's post "PVM Bowazon"
Hmmm, Nos doesn't sound bad either, but would you want the pierce effect more than the 10 IAS? Its not like you are gonna run out of mana, especially with all the dmg you will be doing and at least 6 mana leech on gaze... I guess its just a matter of preference, but both are good and viable options!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2002-11-15, 08:31 AM in reply to Chiv's post "PVM Bowazon"
Get some Cleglaw's Gloves...its every newbie cannon's zon's dream ~aaah~ refreshing...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2002-11-15, 08:33 AM in reply to Chiv's post "PVM Bowazon"
Quote:
Originally posted by mantralord
Get some Cleglaw's Gloves...its every newbie cannon's zon's dream ~aaah~ refreshing...
well stick with 20% ias knockback gloves
use nos coil to slow cows slow is the main reason i use it
using anyother item with slow is a comprimize on your dmg or ias.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-15, 12:58 PM in reply to Chiv's post "PVM Bowazon"
You dont even need slow. Just use Freezing Arrow with Buriza(or if not buriza use razortail belt for piercing). And Guided for the super uniques. You will kill cows with ease, as you say.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2002-11-15, 01:11 PM in reply to Chiv's post "PVM Bowazon"
ok thanx for the guide i do have wf (found it 2nd day of pbot) any specific guide for a wf zon?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chiv is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenChiv is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Chiv

Posted 2002-11-15, 02:37 PM in reply to Chiv's post "PVM Bowazon"
max guided, multi, evade/avoid/dodge(you pick) and critical strike thingy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2002-11-15, 02:39 PM in reply to Chiv's post "PVM Bowazon"
You dont need to max crit strike, the most % it adds is 55 I believe at level like 16 or something but remember you will probably have skill addons yes?
Multi is good but not really for cows I like Freezing Arrow better, also makes it A LOT easier to level your merc since you can freeze them and be doing great damage to them at the same time, they cant move thus cannot hit your merc.
Also with Freezing you wont need to max Dodge/Evade since they'll never make it to you but I still recommend putting some points into it.

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2002-11-15, 05:04 PM in reply to Chiv's post "PVM Bowazon"
Yeah, follow my guide at the start, just remember to get a shit load of IAS, that way your chick will fill up the fuckin screen with arrows!! Very very fast cow killing machine!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2002-11-19, 12:36 PM in reply to Chiv's post "PVM Bowazon"
thanx great help appreciate it alot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chiv

Posted 2002-11-19, 01:22 PM in reply to Chiv's post "PVM Bowazon"
Thats why we are here, to occassionally fix others problems!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2002-11-22, 12:35 PM in reply to Chiv's post "PVM Bowazon"
lol yes of course how silly of me to forget
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chiv

Posted 2002-11-22, 06:29 PM in reply to Chiv's post "PVM Bowazon"
Well for that and to snatch your wallet while you arent lookin.

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DaFrigginDoctah