Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-07-29, 11:52 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
He posted here cause it was about his return to Diablo. It became a little off topic but the mods kept it here because not alot of people look outside the d2 forums, and he needs all the advice he can get.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dmaster

Posted 2003-07-30, 12:22 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
i AGREE apes, err yeah what kinda name is apes, no offence, but your a girl right apes????? lol... Not trying to be a dick *mutters serious face*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-07-30, 01:30 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
Flames and spams trashed.

Those of you who have been flaming Bloodkrawller, (Namely, Rico...) please stop. He is not here to look for such feedback, and this is not the right place to flame.

BK, well, I skimmed through all the posts in this thread (Quite a lot, I did it tonight.) Maybe I have missed it, but, just out of curiosity, how old is your daughter?

And I am sorry to hear about all those things which happened to you. Hopefully you can get a job in Ontario, and get everything in control once again.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-30, 12:42 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
This is a response to Slaynish's question.........

My baby brother......well not so much anymore hehehe......... didn't know how to say my real name......and one day he just called me Apes. And it stuck. To this day he calls me that. Everyone does. I rather like it, everytime someone calls me Apes, I remember him and that makes me smile.........

Anymore questions??? lolz..............
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apes is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApes is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apes

Posted 2003-07-30, 12:45 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
Hi Senesia! My daughter is 11yrs. old. Actually there are three children in this but two of them are with the ex-husband (their biological father) and he is doing everything to make my fiancee's life a living hell. He went to court and demanded that he recieve $600 in child support a month for the other two kids and the judge denided him. So now he is forbidding her from seeing the children until she starts paying up. Which leaves us with only one option. Have the two kids taken away from him via Child Wellfare. We have already looked into it and was told that even if the government gets custody of them we still get a chance to get them back too. So...... we will just have to wait and see what happens.
]3lood]{rawller
Founder of the Krypticwarriors
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-07-30, 03:11 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
I feel sorry for your daughter , I mean, 11 years old and has to go through all these.
...Anyway, I hope the plan will work out and you couple can get the children back soon.

Having said that....
Welcome to Zelaron, Apes. I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-31, 11:55 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
Thank you Senesia, I'm sure my stay here will be very fun and interesting, Bloodkrawller has told me so much about this place and is in the processes trying......and I do mean TRYING......to get me to understand Diablo...........here's to him trying..hehe..

Last edited by Apes; 2003-07-31 at 12:17 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apes is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApes is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apes

Posted 2003-08-13, 08:22 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
Hi, this is actually Bloodkrawller. For some reason my account doesn't allow me to post anything right now and we don't know why. So I am going to have to use my fiancee's one for now. The update is that we are leaving in 4 days if all goes well. Then there will be a 2-3 day period that we will be on the road, and then finally we will be in ontario again. I will keep you posted.

Bloodkrawller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apes

Posted 2003-08-26, 06:59 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
OH JOYOUS DAY!!!!!!!

We are back in Ontario. But we are not out of the woods yet. It turns out that after we left Alberta our oldest daughter is now being fought over by her biological father and her grandmother. It looks like the father is going to win but my fiancee seems to be fine with that for now. It cause she feels that if she had gone with her grandmother, we would NEVER see her again.

Since we have been there we have been busy looking for jobs right away. My fiancee got a job right on the frist try however I haven't had such luck as that yet. It's going to take time but we are moving as fast as we can.
]3lood]{rawller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-09-04, 11:34 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
Finally, some luck has gone in our favor. I GOT A JOB!!! I went to an interview at Tim Horton's which was right beside the Wendy's my finacee just got her job at and walked away with a job at......., WENDY'S??? Confused??? I am still trying to wrap my brain around this one. Apperently what happened was my fiancee had came with me to see if her work still needed her and the manager saw me while he was talking to her and asked if I needed a job. Next thing I knew, I was hired!! One small step for us, one giant leap to get those kids back!!
]3lood]{rawller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-09-07, 08:00 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
Hmm.. Who are you? and after reading through this entire thread why do i now feel i know your entire life story?Goodluck whoever you are.

Edit : oh yea and when is the countdown to your return gonna end? are you already back, because from what i see uve been here all along

Last edited by RaZ; 2003-09-07 at 08:02 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-09-07, 09:00 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
this thread is so old....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Umpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUmpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Umpc

Posted 2003-09-07, 10:00 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-09-07, 10:32 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
Don't read it or don't comment on it, if you think like that.

That's directed to the 3 posters above me.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-09-10, 12:12 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
Thankyou for your support Senesia! I hope one day to return the favor,
]3lood]{rawller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bloodkrawller