Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

The reason the trade economy sucks...
Posted 2004-08-20, 05:21 PM
Yep, it's because of idiots. I made a game trading something, and this is what happened...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg idiots.JPG (98.2 KB, 54 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-20, 05:39 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "The reason the trade economy sucks..."
lol that happens all the time to me and that when i say BRG blank they always come and theyre like DO U HAVE blank? and i go fuck off
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-20, 05:45 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "lol that happens all the time to me and..."
lol i hate when peeps say like Wf here then im liek what u want they is like offer..

so i leave and have peeps spam them for free items
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-08-20, 06:10 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "lol i hate when peeps say like Wf here ..."
Either that you make a trading game and some idiot comes in and starts mfing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder

Posted 2004-08-20, 06:29 PM in reply to Blackadder's post starting "Either that you make a trading game and..."
Lol volls.
~To be leet, or to not to be leet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LimeDeMoN

Posted 2004-08-20, 11:30 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post starting "Lol volls."
i hate when people hijack your trade endevours.
like if you are looking for something, some other dipshit rolls in who is also looking for it and then when you find someone who has it, they get the jump on you and make the trade IN YOUR GAME! make your own damn game!! i cant stand that!
if i wanted someone else to bang my wife i wouldnt have married her you know what i mean?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
robotbees is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrobotbees is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

robotbees

Posted 2004-08-21, 01:29 AM in reply to robotbees's post starting "i hate when people hijack your trade..."
THat happened to me last night. I was trying to trade a friends 5 bo cta. This ass comes in and asks 4 290's for a 6 bo cta. FOr some reason, i got the trade though. Got 4x 3/20/20's and 2x 290's. Secks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-22, 12:51 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "THat happened to me last night. I was..."
Sovereign said:
THat happened to me last night. I was trying to trade a friends 5 bo cta. This ass comes in and asks 4 290's for a 6 bo cta. FOr some reason, i got the trade though. Got 4x 3/20/20's and 2x 290's. Secks.
I thought you quit D2?
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2004-08-22, 12:58 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "I thought you quit D2?"
thats cool you still got the trade, im like that, if im making a deal with someone, unless someone offers something rediculously better, i'll stick with the first person i was dealing with rather than a slightly better deal from someone else, i think its like a matter of respect, unfortunately not many other players seem to have that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
robotbees is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrobotbees is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

robotbees

Posted 2004-08-22, 01:00 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "I thought you quit D2?"
he hasnt yet.. i think sovs will power is weakening
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-22, 02:26 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "I thought you quit D2?"
You can't siphon off a crack addiction by just stopping. You'll go insain and your body will go into withdrawal. Regardless, I need something to keep my mind off of other matters, and D is fufilling that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign